A Feeling In The Morning

Korra awoke slowly from her sleep, blinking the bleariness from her eyes. It was morning, the soft embers of light gently creeping in through the curtains. But while she was trying to sit up and stretch, two things came to her attention.

First, she was hard with little drops of pre-cum down her penis. She blushed at the sight of her alpha cock, throbbing and desperate for some sort of attention from Korra's fingers, or her gorgeous mate lying beside her in that queen-size bed.

Secondly, Asami smelled really nice, not exactly in heat but the scent was captivating for Korra. She eyed her sleeping mate, moving closer to smell the aroma on her hair. It was a smell that made Korra feel relaxed and made her lustful. Hmm, she smells like she wants me.

The Avatar lifted herself on her elbows and studied her mate, eyes going over her beautiful body. She reached over and brushed a lock of hair from her forehead, knowing that Asami was probably just waking up herself.

Asami murmured softly and rolled onto her stomach. It was adorable really, like Asami was a cat that was very comfortable where she was and didn't want to move. But Asami did have work today and it would look bad if she was late.

Grinning, Korra decided to help Asami wake up. Well, be it far from me to let her sleep in. She bent down and kissed her shoulder, letting her lips trace the line from shoulder blade to neck. Her lover's skin was so soft, smooth on her lips.

Her mate purred in her sleep, as Korra's hands gently caressed her rear. I think she likes that, Korra thought. She kept kissing and caressing Asami softly and lovingly. Her wood was so hard. She could feel it's thickness every time she accidentally touched Asami.

Asami purred again, slowly stretching. Korra could tell she was loving the kisses and cuddles, even if she wasn't fully awake to comprehend them. All she knew was that something was making her feel content and loved that morning.

Korra then started kissing her way down her back, letting her lips, teeth and tongue touch every dip and divot. She'd explored Asami's body so many times, but still, it felt so breathtaking, that Asami was just this beautiful, this gorgeous.

As Korra peppered her spine with kisses, the CEO's eyes fluttered open. She looked over her shoulder, emerald eyes gazing at Korra. "Ohhh... Hey babe... Good morning."

"Hey, gorgeous.," Korra said with a smile. "Morning to you too."

"I don't know what you're doing... But keep doing it."

"You got it, darling." Korra then reached her very shapely rear, taking in the sight of Asami's derrière Asami was wet, dripping down to the sheets and the little pucker of her rear looked enticing. With a wicked grin, she bent down and ran her tongue over her lover's delicious pussy.

The taste was beautiful, a delight to Korra's tongue. Her fingers and hands squeezed Asami's rear, as her tongue entered the folds. Her heat grew as she tasted more of Asami's beautiful folds. This was the perfect wake up call for her.

"Mmm, oh!" Asami groaned as Korra then began to eat her out from behind. She fisted the sheets and gasped into the pillow. The surge of pleasure made her eyes widen, sweat formed on her brow. Weary eyes were now fully awake.

She clenched the pillow tighter, breathing heavily as the pleasure flowed through her from below. She looked down, seeing Korra devour her ass with the strength and passion an alpha could. Asami submitted to the pleasure gladly, wanting nothing more than to belong to her mate once more.