Good Riddance: Time of your Life

"Yup, it's official." Asami said with a sigh. "I'm lost." She said as she took a turn at a street known as Warrick Avenue. "Who knew that one wrong turn could bring me from Maine to Rhode Island?" Asami huffed as she looked at her GPS. "At the intersection, turn left." Asami angrily clicked the off button of her GPS. "You're really not helping."

The area was decent looking. All the essentials such as a Hess Express, Dave's Supermarket, Good Year, and many other businesses except for a Future Industries store that she was, honestly, glad not to see as she is done with work for the time being.

It was blazing hot, too. Asami wore a long-sleeve button down with a black business blazer over it, long, black bell-bottom slacks, and ankle high high-heel boots. Her hair was rather long and fell around her shoulders perfectly in shiny, black waves.

She turned into a Walgreen's and parked her dark red Mazda convertible in a spot adjacent to the store. "Might as well ask for directions." She decided as she walked in the store; heels clacking against the faded pavement.

When she walked in, the AC greeted her kindly, cooling her pale skin as she walked to the counter where a tanned girl wearing a light blue, button down short-sleeve shirt with the sleeves ripped, baggy blue jeans with holes in the knees, and denim blue converses that have seen better days.

Her hair was in a high ponytail with two pieces hanging down the sides of her face. She wore a faded black, flat-billed, Boston Red Sox snap-back that covered her eyes as she looked at her cell-phone.

But the most interesting part of her outfit was the tattoo of a blue and jade-green dragon that swirled up her right arm.

Asami cleared her throat. "Excuse me, I need directions." She said as the employee looked up from her cell-phone, showing her shocking blue eyes that were rather mesmerizing. She was absolutely stunning, to say the least.

"Well, it depends where ya goin'. If you're goin' to Dave's Supa-Maket, ya turn into the inta-section then go straight for-wuhd." She said with a heavy Rhode Island accent. (I'm not gonna type like that the whole time. She has a Rhode Island accent, okay?)

"Well, I'm trying to get back to Maine but my GPS is not helping me very much." Asami told the girl of about 21.

"Ya gypsy not helpin' ya huh, green-eyes?" She asked. "Well, I don't know how to get to Maine. Lemme ask someone else, though." She said as she placed her phone in her pocket.

"Hey, Mako!" The girl yelled. "We gotta a pair-a green eyes here who needs ta get ta Maine!" She looked back to Asami then stuck her hand out. "I'm Korra, by the way."

Asami shook her hand firmly. "Nice to meet you, Korra. I'm Asami Sato." This seemed to strike Korra.

"No fucken way! That's wicked awesome!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe I'm standin' in front of the heiress of Future Industries!"

"Who needs some directions?" Came another heavily accented voice from behind the heiress.

Korra gestured to Asami. "Mako, Asami Sato, the heiress of Future Industries, needs directions." She explained.

"No way, that's wicked awesome." Mako beamed. "I'm Mako." He held out his hand and she shook it.

He looked about 22 and wore the same shirt as Korra, except his wasn't ripped; he wore jeans that fit him, but were faded, and his hair was black and spikey, which accented his amber eyes and faded, black Timberland boots.