Korrasami Drabbles part 3

Korra sat on the edge of her bed and looked at the phone in her hand. She received a text from Bolin. Remembering her that the Halloween party tonight was still on. She sighed and tossed the device aside and laid down on her back. She stared up at the ceiling while her mind was drifting off elsewhere.

The party would take place at Asami Sato's mansion. Richest girl in the city. She had it all. Money. Influence. Popularity.

Above all that, she was drop dead gorgeous. She had beautiful green eyes that reminded Korra of Emeralds. She smiled to a faint memory and turned to lay on her side. Her eyes moved to her Halloween costume. She'd be dressing up as a wolf. Mostly she liked the outfit because of the mask. No one would be able to recognize her. The mask would cover most of her head and face. The only space that wouldn't be covered up was her mouth area. The outfit also had a fake wolf tail that would just be attacked to the back of her jeans.

She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. Let's get some sleep while I'm still able to. She thought and slowly, she drifted off in a peaceful slumber. Dreams of a certain black haired woman dominated her sleep.

Hours later.

She stood leaning against a wall. Her ocean blue's scanned the room. There were dancing teenagers everywhere. She saw Bolin, who was dressed as Batman, talk with Opal. She chuckled to herself when she saw Bolin use his hands while he spoke. He was getting nervous.

Korra smirked. Serves him right for dragging me here.She chuckled again and finished the drink she had in her hand. It was a rather strong punch, probably spiked with some kind of very strong alcohol. Something from the fire nation perhaps. She shrugged and placed the empty cup on some random object.

She made a way through all the dancing teens and aimed for the bar. It was Asami's butler who was serving drinks, apart from the punch that was already available.

"What can I get for you Miss?" he asked politely.

"Sometng strong…" she cleared her throat. Her speech was already becoming rather shitty. That punch had a bigger kick than expected.

"Certainly Miss." He said and gave her a fancy looking whiskey glass instead of a plastic cup. "Fire nation Whiskey with ice, enjoy Miss."

Korra held the glass up. She let the liquid and ice cubes move around before downing it in one go. "Wow… that's some strong stuff…" she coughed and put the empty glass on the bar.

Lee snickered softly. "Sure is Miss… another?"

Korra laughed. "Make it a double… no ice." She raised her glass up at the butler with a wide grin before turning her back to the bar. She returned to scan the place for more familiar faces. Her eyes moved from one dressed up teen to the other, she let out a deep and irritated sigh when she suddenly saw her.

Asami Sato. Dressed as little Red Ridinghood. She nearly choked on her drink when her eyes slid over that perfect figure. She wore a red cape that hung loosely over her shoulders. A red dress that reached just above her knees. She wore high black leather boots.

If this had been a moment in an anime, Korra's nose would be bleeding like there was no tomorrow. Her heart clenched in her chest and a knot formed in her stomach. She saw Mako, Iroh II and Tahno, Asami's usual fans, all hang around her.