Korrasami Drabbles: Part 1

The workshop looked abandoned. The lights had been turned off and all personal had left several hours prior.

The Sato mansion looked abandoned as well. It was dark outside and it started to rain ever so slightly. Thunder and lightning slowly started to dominate the skies and the rain started to pour down from the heavens like there was no tomorrow suddenly.

The lightning lid up the master bedroom every so often. The young heiress and CEO of Future Industries was sleeping. She squirmed under her blankets. Little drops of sweat decorated her skin. She whimpered softly, followed by a choked but pleasurable cry. "Korra…" she breathed, her chest rose and fell faster and faster.

She turned on her side. Thighs slowly rubbing against one another. She moaned softly from the friction it caused. The gentle pleasure it brought her.

She turned back onto her back again and arched it violently. Her head pushed back against the mountain of pillows. "Korra…! D-don't… don't… stop…" she moaned again, louder than before.

Lightning seemed to split the sky in two and the electric charge it carried cracked heavily through the skies. The heiress sat straight up in bed. Eyes open wide. Pupils almost fully dilated. She was panting and sounded like she had been running for the passed hour. She placed a pale hand on her chest. Under the skin was her racing heart. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Trying hard to calm her heart before it would explode.

"Spirits…" she flinched when she heard the thunder outside. She turned her eyes towards her window and saw that the rain was coming down heavy on the glass. She slowly leaned back against her pillows and let out a deep sigh. That had been a very intense dream. They seemed to happen more often these days. Especially after she had spend the entire day with the young Avatar.

Today had been one of those many days. Korra had insisted on helping her in her workshop. Bring her equipment. Parts. Whatever the CEO needed, Korra would bring it. Since she had been so busy with designing and redesigning the infrastructure of the City, Team Avatar hadn't been together ever since their fight with Kuvira several months ago. The Spirit World vacation had to be postponed as well. Asami was needed to rebuild the City and got herself a big contract when she said yes at the President's request.

So, Korra being Korra, she decided to come to her friend. Since her friend hardly left the workshop she thought it was best to at least help around. What the young Avatar didn't knew was that Asami was also keeping herself as busy as possible. The feelings that she had growing deep inside her became worse the more time they spent together. Korra started to do her daily routines and workouts at the Mansion. Like today, the engineer had found Korra on the floor. She was doing push ups. Her exposed arms glistering with sweat and her hard muscles that moved smoothly under caramel skin.

Oh how she'd loved those arms to be around her body. Those strong hands grabbing her in ways she could only dream about.

Dreams in which she was pinned down by the master of all four elements. Dreams where she would do with her as she saw fit. Asami took a shuddering breath. She felt the ache between her thighs and she knew that nothing could be done about it, except one thing. She needed release.

She licked her lips and closed her eyes. She brought both her hands to her breasts and imagined they were Korra's. She slipped the straps of her nightgown down and exposed her beautiful pale orbs. She gasped softly when the skin of her fingertips made contact with her sensitive nipples. She circled around the pink flesh before she moved her right hand down over her abdomen.