Roommates AU part 2

Asami woke up in the middle of the night and felt her heartbeat increase when she finally realized where she was and who's arms were securely wrapped around her body. I'm in Korra's room in her bed even! She swallowed hard, desperately trying not to move or even breathe to loud. Afraid that she'd wake Korra up.

The Southerner's face was buried in the crook of her neck and she could hear her peaceful respiration. Which slowly calmed her own racing heart. Asami was now laying on her back while Korra laid on top of her with most of her body. She was perfectly warm enjoying Korra's presence, her scent, her pleasant weight on top of her own body.

She turned her head slightly and looked through the window of Korra's bedroom. It was still dark outside and she relaxed back in her position. Her eyes closed while her hands moved to Korra's back. One of them snuck under the Southerner's top and stroke the strong muscles she found on the small of Korra's back.

She was in the middle of stroking the muscles that were closest to Korra's spine, when she felt the Southerner stir on top of her. Her heart skipped a beat again and several more when she felt Korra's lips touch the skin of her neck. "K-Korra?" She whispered hesitantly, not sure if her friend was awake or not.

"Mhn Sami" She mumbled, a hand that had rested on Asami's hip, moved up. Her knee was slowly pushed between Asami's pale ones. "Asami" She breathed, more passionate this time and her lips latched onto the pale skin of the engineers neck.

Asami's heart was thundering in her chest. Pounding hard against her ribcage. She She's asleep What is she Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Korra latch onto her neck. The leg that belonged to the Southerner moved even higher and came in contact with her core.

Asami released a deep moan and unintentionally rolled her hips once. "Ohhh Korra" She moaned again when Korra's knee continued to keep pressure on her pleasure centre. Her elegant fingers that were stroking hard muscles a few minutes ago, were now digging into said muscles. Both from the amazing feeling between her legs and the kiss that Korra gave her.

She's gonna leave a hickey! Asami thought and the moment she thought things couldn't get worse, or better, depending on your point of view. It did.

Korra pushed herself up on her elbows and now hoovered above the pale beauty. Asami's breath hitched in her throat when their eyes met. Korra's short hair framed her face perfectly.

"Korra?" Asami said her name, unsure of what was going on.

Her tan lips curled into a smile. A genuine one. "I'm glad I'm still dreaming" She whispered and Asami's eyes shot open wide.

"Korra you're no-" the rest of her sentence was lost to the engineer when tan lips met hers. A tongue moved passed her lips and the kiss was deepend before she realized fully what was going on.

When her brain finally got back on track, she tried to stop her friend but found out that she was unable to. Not because she wasn't able to, but she didn't want to. Instead she did the exact opposite and wrapped her arms around Korra's neck. Pulling her close. One hand against the back of her friend's hair. Taking a gentle hold into her chestnut locks.

The Southerner moved between her pale thighs, her strong hands had a firm hold onto porcelain hips. When Korra broke the kiss, Asami was panting from excitement. Korra slowly pulled her sleeping dress up, exposing her naked form underneath.