Gamers 2

Synopsis: (Takes place about a year after Gamers) Korra has been struggling with depression, but hasn't spoken up about it.

Rated: T

"Boom!" Bolin cried out over the mic. "Sozin goesdown!"

"Good job, everyone!" Mako said. "Asami, your dps wasamazing, as usual. Korra, you may want to useRetribution more next time. Asami kept pulling agro."

"Yeah, I know. I always got it back." Korra grumbled.

Asami chuckled over the mic. "I don't blame you, dear.I'm just too amazing to ignore."

Korra sighed and took as sip from her tea. Sure, they downed Sozin, but Korra had been less than attentive. They had wiped twice because of her.

"Well, we'll divvy up loot later." Mako said. "Bo and Ihave to run. We have some farming to do."

"Bye ladies!" Bolin called out as they both left vent.

"You want to talk about it, babe?" Asami asked after Mako and Bolin had left.

"Sure, I guess. Wanna get on vid chat?" Korra asked.

"Uh huh." Asami replied and got off of vent.

Korra took another sip from her tea and logged out of The Game and waited for Asami's vid call. Her computer chirped and she answered the call. She couldn't help but smile when Asami's face popped up on screen. Asami tied her hair back into a messy ponytail and smiled.

"Hey you." Korra said.

Asami smiled and waved. "Hey beautiful. So, what's going on with you? You seemed off the entire raid, we wiped twice."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry about that." Korra ran a hand through her downed hair. "I just feel so…I don't know…empty."

"Is it because of Katara?"

"Probably." Korra sighed. "She was practically family to me. I miss her so much, but at least she's with Aang again. I haven't felt like this in a long time."

"How long have you felt like this?"

"Weeks. Not only that, my parents are moving out of Harbor City."

Asami raised her eyebrows. "Why?"

"Just to get away from the city. They're moving out by The Pole. My mom's family is out there. So, I'll be extra alone."

"Why didn't you tell me any of this before now?" Asami said with a frown. "You know I freaking hate it when you keep things for me."