Korrasami Drabbles part 2

Asami gasped for air when she felt one of Korra's hands slowly slide down her abdomen. "K-Korra…" her voice was soft and cracked slightly when she spoke.

"Yes?" teeth nipped at the CEO's pulse point, it earned the Avatar a whimper from the other woman.

"W-what… a-are you d….oin…g…" she couldn't focus, the hand that belonged to the Southerner still continued it's journey south.

"I'm sure you can feel what, exactly, I am doing Asami…" she purred into the engineers ear. Her hand finally snuck under the nightgown. She cupped the CEO's sex carefully. "Seems like someone's all ready to go… not even wearing any panties… " Asami's lips were moist and Korra's middle finger slipped between the swollen folds. She felt the hips of the heiress buck forwards slightly and she smirked.

Her mind had gone white with want. Her eyes rolled backwards into her skull from that single finger that teased her. She let her head fall back on Korra's shoulder. She struggled with her bonds again and tried to pull free. It was no use. Whatever the Avatar had used to tie her down, it was serving it's purpose well.

She moaned shamelessly while the single finger circled around her swollen clit. Another hand took a firm hold onto her black hair. She cried out in pleasure and Korra took that moment to crash their lips together. The Avatar's tongue passed pink lips and the CEO couldn't help but moan again.

Korra held her hair in a tight grip, giving the heiress no space to move away. Not that she wanted to, but still. She started to buck her hips faster to gain the friction she so desperately wanted. The Avatar eventually pulled back which caused Asami to whine. She looked at her friend who was grinning at her.

"Better then your dreams?" she asked with her husky voice that was drenched with desire. It turned her on like crazy to have the CEO squirm from her touch.

Asami could only nod, she wanted to say something, anything, but the words were caught in her throat. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. Korra's hand between her thighs, her breasts that pressed against her back. That primal look that she gave her when they locked eyes. She leaned her head back again, resting it on Korra's shoulder when it hit her unexpectedly.

Her climax was overwhelming. Her skin felt tingly all the way to her toes and back up again. Korra let her ride out her powerful release by slowing her movements with that single finger. Each time it slipped over the clit, Asami shuddered and trembled against the other woman's form. Finally, her orgasm had subsided and Korra's hand rested on the engineer's hip.

Her arm was wrapped securely around Asami's slim waist. Holding the other woman against her, to feel the intensity of her climax when it had hit her. It was breathtaking. The felt a throbbing between her own hips. Her core demanded release as well. Korra buried her face in Asami's amazing mass of black hair. She had always enjoyed her friend's scent. Jasmine. She breathed in deeply through her nose and closed her eyes. She purred softly and let the hand that had been resting on Asami's hip, now roamed the pale beauty's side lovingly.

Her heart finally started to calm down. She wanted to touch her friend badly. She struggled with her bonds again and let out a frustrated whine. "Korra… c-could… can you…"

"Can I what." She mumbled, her face still buried in Asami's massive hair. Both her arms now wrapped around the engineer's waist, holding her close.