Second Chances

Synopsis: Asami breaks it off with Korra, but will Korra get a second chance?

Rated: T

"Go talk to her."

"What? No!"

Bolin put his hands on his hips. "You two have been avoiding each other for days!"

Korra crossed her arms and leaned against the wall and shrugged indignantly. She knew Bolin was right, but she didn't want to be the first to cave. Asami usually was the first to apologize first after they fought, but it had been almost a week since Asami last spoke to her.

"Korra…"

She sighed and shook her head. "Fine, I'll go talk to her."

Bolin crossed his arms and nodded. "Damn right you will."

Korra raised her middle finger at him as she made her way through the crowded dance floor and pounding music to the table where Opal and Asami were sitting.

Opal glanced up and saw Korra approaching, she frowned and met Korra before she reached the table.

"She doesn't want to see you," Opal said softly.

"I don't care, Opal, just let me talk to her," Korra said rolling her eyes.

"Korra, she's still really hurt."

"Hurt?" Korra raised her eyebrows. "What does she have to be hurt about? We just had a fight."

"You blew her off."

"I just forgot about a dinner date," Korra said with a shrug. "It's not like it was it was some kind of a milestone or something."

Opal looked away nervously and Korra's eyes widened in response. "Wait, did I fuck something up?"

"Majorly," Opal said biting her lip.

"Wow, wow, wow, what did I fuck up?" Korra asked desperately.

Opal shook her head and sighed. "Look, Korra, I'm not going to stand here and point out everything you did wrong. I took Asami out tonight to get her mind off of you, but if you want to start groveling, I'll go sit with my boyfriend."

"Please, do," Korra said with a heavy sigh. She turned to Asami and slid into the empty seat at table. "Hey."

"Hi," Asami said, not looking up from her drink. "I take it Opal bailed?"

"Went to talk to Bolin."

"I had a feeling they set this up," Asami said with a sigh as she took a sip.

"Look, I'm sorry I missed dinner," Korra said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I got caught up playing video games with Bolin."

"Nice to know where I stand in your life," Asami mumbled.

"'Sami…I'm sorry," Korra said somberly. "Opal said I fucked up something pretty big."