Korrasami Drabbles: pt 4 Stress Relief Drabble

Asami's PoV

I looked at her, tears streamed down my face. I looked at the love of my life who kissed with another woman. That other woman, was Scarlet… She hadn't recognized me once I'd gotten up and confronted her. She had pushed me away when I kissed her. Told me that she was with someone else. And that someone else happened to walk into the bar where she was working. My heart seemed to stop when Scarlet hugged Korra and when Korra kissed her deeply on the lips and all I could do was watch.

Korra's PoV

I woke up in the middle of the night for a small emergency that concerned my blather. After I paid the bathroom a visit and walked back into our bedroom, I heard Asami's voice. She cried out my name, although her voice was soft. I still heard it. She was tossing and turning in bed. Wrapped up in our bed sheets and tried to fight off her invisible demons. "Asami…?" My own voice was hardly above a whisper but I continued to step closer to our bed and sat down on Asami's side. Close to the edge.

"Korra… Korra…! Please… please… you… you have… you have to remember…!" I frowned at her words and cupped her cheek with one hand. Her trashing only worsened and I decided to wake her up.

"Baby… I'm here. Wake up. It's just a dream." I was about to take her shoulder and shake her body slightly, when she suddenly woke up and immediately sat up straight. I flinched slightly, just because she woke up so suddenly but I recovered from that within a second. Her hands cupped my face but her eyes, it were her eyes that scared me most. The fear that those beautiful Emeralds showed. The absolute terror I saw in them, my own heart skipped a beat.

"Y-you… you're here… you're really h-here…" her hands kept moving from my face, to my neck. My shoulders and biceps. Back to my face and neck. "Please don't leave me…" She begged before she wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled me close. Her face now buried in the crook of my neck and her tears soaked my top. My arms wrapped around her protectively while I stroke her back. Kissing her neck lovingly.

"Sweetheart… I'd never leave you…" I whispered and my heart ached when I heard her heartbreaking sobs. "I'm right here with you…" Her hands clenched into fists and she held onto my sleeping clothes vigorously. She held me in such a crushing grip, that I felt a jolt of pain come from my spine but I tried to ignore it as best I could. I had never seen her in a state like this. Not even when I was recovering from my accident. So I did what I do best. Offer her comfort and listened to what she had to say. Even though what she said made no sense to me. When she would be ready, I would listen to whatever her explanation might be.

She continued to cry for a good ten minutes even though her hold onto me lessened. She eventually pulled back, her hands rested on my neck and her eyes found mine. She still looked at me in disbelief and fear. Like I was some cruel hallucination. She swallowed hard and cleared her throat. "You… said you d-didn't love me… said… you d-didn't… know who I w-was…" She whispered the words and sniffled. I cupped the left side of her face and stroke her cheek with my thumb.

"Would I do this if I didn't love you…? Would I be here if I didn't know you?" I asked her and after a few seconds of pondering over my questions, she shook her head. "It was a dream Asami…" I whispered and kissed her right cheek. "Just a nightmare." I continued and placed a gentle kiss on her lips before I pulled back again. She seemed to have calmed down. "Ask me anything and I'll do it. Anything."

"Make love to me…" She blurted out and my eyes went wide at her request. Not that I mind of course, but it had been very unexpected. "I… just need… I want to feel you… everywhere. On top of me. Around me…" She broke our eye contact and for a moment I thought she'd changed her mind, until she continued. "Inside me…"