Roommate AU

Finding out that she was rooming with a hot girl while being at collage was awesome. Asami Sato spend her time trying not to think of her room mate's amazing body but it was hard. Ever since the first time she saw Korra work out, Asami tried to, 'accidently', walk into her friends bedroom every so often and not to be disappointed. More then once she walked in while Korra was busy working out. Eventually, the Southerner left her bedroom door open, to Asami's happiness.

Finding out that the heater in her bedroom broke down was far from awesome. It was in the middle of winter and at a Friday evening when the knob broke off. Turning her bedroom in a fucking freezer. Korra wouldn't be back till later that evening so she couldn't ask for her help either.

The young heiress sat in their shared living room, until she had enough and decided she'd just crawl into bed and try to get some sleep. She slowly undressed and only wore her panties when she put on her red sleeping dress. While she was still shivering like leaf, she crawled under her bed sheets. Well, at least I'm a bit warmer… she thought sadly and pulled the blankets even tighter around herself.

Her body was exhausted so falling asleep was no problem. She even felt slightly warm for a little while. Untill she woke up, maybe an hour or two later. The engineer blinked confused and checked the time on her phone. It's only just passed midnight… she thought and groaned. What was worse was that she was cold once again.

She heard her stomach growl and felt a sharp sting in her right shoulder. Damnit… I almost forgot about that… She let out another sigh and decided to get up and perhaps find something to eat. When she walked into the living room after she put on her dressing gown, she was welcomed with darkness. Odd… I don't remember turning off the lights completely. She continued to walk further into the living room and headed towards the kitchen.

After she opened the fridge, she realized that the groceries still needed to be done. Great… just fucking great. Why didn't I buy something to eat when I was done at the workshop today. She slammed the fridge shut with an angry sigh, hoping she didn't wake up her roomie with the noise she made.

She walked over to the fire place. The only other heat source available in their living room. If I can get a fire going… that would at least be -something-. She thought and squatted down in front of the fireplace. She put some wood in place and grabbed the matches that laid next to the wood.

After breaking around a dozen matches, she gave up. Her fingers too cold to do anything. Even after she blew in her folded hands to try and warm them up. Before she could get back on her feet, two arms wrapped around her from behind. She let out a loud yelp and both her and the person behind her fell to the side. Asami heard a familiar giggle next her when she tried to crawl away. Just to be reminded that those arms were still around her waist, holding her in place.

"Oh my Gooooooodddd Asamiiiiii." Korra said and started laughing.

Asami felt her cheeks heat up. "Korra!? You scared the hell out of me!" She finally managed to free herself from Korra's arms since the Southerner fell onto her back, her arms holding around her stomach while she continued to laugh. Asami rolled her eyes and moved to the couch where she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. "I hate you…" she muttered under her breath, even though she didn't mean a single word. Quite the opposite, actually.

Finally, after a few more minutes, Korra's laughter died down to an occasional giggle. She moved to the couch and sat next her friend. Wearing her white tank top and some sweat pants. Her usual sleeping gear.