Swapping Clothes

Asami waited patiently on the bed. She sighed as the time passed by. Korra was away on an airbending trip, but she said she would return by tonight. Asami frowned. What if something happened? She could just be caught up in something.

Asami waited another hour in their bedroom. She slouched down and rested her hands on her knees. She was really hoping to surprise Korra tonight. Suddenly she heard the front door open and close and quickly got back into her original position. Her smile grew as she heard footsteps approaching the door.

Korra sighed tiredly as she opened the door to their bedroom. She jumped in surprise when she noticed Asami wasn't asleep, but looked ready to put on a show for her. The CEO was in Korra's old probending uniform top and panties, laying across the bed as if she was expecting the Avatar any minute now. Korra immediately turned as red as a tomato and gulped.

"Don't you want to play?" Asami egged on, motioning her to her with her finger.

"I-I didn't know you still had that." Korra sputtered.

Asami chuckled. Only Korra would say something like that in this situation. "Is that really what you're worried about?"

Korra smiled a tiny bit. "No." Then she followed Asami's order and crawled onto the bed. Asami felt the sensation in her lower stomach grow as Korra crawled towards her like an animal. When the Avatar finally made it to her, Asami crushed her lips onto hers. Korra moaned and pushed them to lay down on the bed. Korra broke away to catch her breath and properly straddled the CEO. "You have no idea how much it turns me on to see you in my uniform." Korra muttered against her lips while taking her own shirt off.

Asami smiled into the next kiss and mumbled between kisses, "I was hoping it would have that effect." Then she moaned as Korra began exploring her body.

"You know I'm starting to get good with this kind of stuff." Korra growled into her ear.

Asami ended up screaming Korra's name throughout the night.

When Asami woke up, she was sore but she noticed that Korra was missing. She frowned sadly, figuring that the Avatar had gotten called into the city after their wild night. She sighed and carefully made her way to the kitchen. She still had the probending uniform on and figured she'd wear it for now. It was actually quite comforting to wear Korra's clothes sometimes and made her feel safe. She walked into the kitchen and her breath hitched.

Korra smirked at her little victory of surprising her girlfriend the next morning. The CEO cautiously walked up to her. Korra simply handed over a cup of coffee. "Morning 'Sami."

Asami mentally groaned. Korra's morning voice combined with Korra wearing her Future Industries jacket was incredibly sexy. She slowly took the offered cup of coffee and took a sip. It was taking every ounce of her power to not pounce on Korra right then and there.

Korra couldn't help but smile at their predicament. Asami was still in her probending top and Korra was in her work jacket. It seemed ironic to try to pull the same trick Asami did last night, but Korra could tell it was working.

Suddenly Asami set her cup on the counter and grabbed Korra by the collar. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Korra smirked as her girlfriend crushed their lips together again.

Asami breathlessly released her mouth. "You have no idea what you do to me sometimes."

Korra smirked and hugged her closer to her. "Then show me?"

Asami wasted no time and pulled her back in for another forceful kiss. Korra eagerly picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom to continue last night's activities.