The Important Questions pt1

"Asami," Korra hissed quietly, but insistently, poking at the sleeping form of her wife. "'Sami," she whispered again, when she received no response, this time earning a grumble, and some sleepy wiggling.

Korra frowned lightly. "Asami," she insisted once more, somewhat louder, reaching out and transitioning from searching pokes, to gentle shakes of the shoulder. "Asami, wake up."

Finally, getting the reaction from her wife she was looking for, Korra smiled, hearing Asami, yawn, and watching the beautiful woman stretch out her glorious body, the sheets slipping away from her shoulders, revealing the nude form beneath.

Asami rolled over, the bareness of her lovely breasts, with the betrothal necklace hanging just above, accentuating their curves, drawing Korra's gaze momentarily, as well as the mating mark on her shoulder, before she raised her eyes back to Asami's beautiful jade pools, currently blinking at her sleepily, though there was a small smile on her face. "Enjoying the view there chief?"

The omega's voice was husky, and laced with sleep. Korra couldn't help but find it incredibly arousing, the alpha feeling the telltale tingle between her legs where her cock was asking to form. She grinned back at Asami, blatantly dropping her gaze back to her wife's pale breasts, nipples standing at attention in the cool air above the sheets. "Yep."

The CEO released a very unladylike snort, the kind of sound she would only ever make for Korra, making the Avatar grin wider. "Can you blame me? You have such nice boobs." Korra blatantly reached out and groped said boobs with a free hand, fiddling with the nipples with a thumb, her other arm being used to prop her up on an elbow, exposing her own bountiful bosom above the blankets. She didn't mind of course. She was far beyond her initial shyness in exposing herself to Asami that was so prevalent early on in their relationship.

An amused roll of the eyes was the engineer's reaction to being groped, though she was still smiling. "Ok, so why did you wake me up then, at…" She rolled her head over briefly to look at the clock behind her. "Three in the morning, other than to totally perv out on me?" She smirked at the Avatar.

It was Korra's turn to roll her eyes and snort. "Oh please. You know you love the attention," she accused her mate.

Smirking, Asami flipped her hair dramatically, which of course, wasn't even the slightest bit ruffled from their sleeping and the lovemaking they had enjoyed earlier in the night. "Well I can't deny that. I do love having you fawn over me. Honestly, one naked lady and the Avatar just collapses. Who knew the big bad alpha Avatar was such a pushover?" The CEO licked her lips, that pink tongue of hers, darting out and drawing itself over her luscious, full lips, seductively, reaching out and poking Korra playfully on the nose.

Korra pouted, crossing her arms and huffing, trying to keep the smile off her face. "I'm not a pushover," she declared. "I seem to recall a certain somebody who couldn't help screaming my name over and over again, while she writhed on my cock." Korra smirked back at her, as she saw the blush form on the omega's face.

Asami huffed, pouting herself now. "Fine," she admitted reluctantly. "I like being on your cock ok," she muttered.

Grinning, Korra placed a dramatic hand behind her ear, cupping it and tilting her head towards her mate. "I'm sorry, what's that? I couldn't hear you over there."

Asami blushed harder, biting her lip. "I…I'm not saying anything. I didn't say anything," she asserted.

Korra smirked widely, her pearly white teeth gleaming in the low room light, throwing off the blankets, and rolling over to straddle Asami, rolling the CEO gently on to her back, and loving the fact that her mate didn't resist in the slightest, watching her instead with wide blown eyes. She chuckled as she watched the engineer's eyes rake down her form, landing on her half formed cock popping up across her toned abs.