Korrasami Drabbles: pt 5

The sun was slowly disappearing and soon the night would fall on to Republic City. Most workers had left but there was one person still working...me. A small light lit barely lit up my office and giving me enough light to work on the papers before that demanded my attention. Sighing deeply, I rubbed my temples, I was developing a damnable headache. Add that to the discomfort of my heat, and you got an Omega on your hands who's unable to stop squirming in her seat or concentrate on the work before her.

There were many other things I'd rather be doing right now, but contracts still didn't sign themselves. So here I sat, my hands being kept busy with papers and pencils instead of…-

"Mhn…" My body stiffened as my hormones and fantasy went on rampage inside my head. My thighs rubbing against each other in a weak attempt to gain some friction where I so desperately needed...no, wanted...it. I could only let out a longing sigh, licking my dry lips. "Focus Sato… come on…" Another throb of pleasure made me well aware of the situation. I pressed my thighs together with more urgency, praying to whatever Gods were out there willing to listen for any sort of relief.

I bit my lower lip, uncrossing my legs. Without conscious thought, I let a pale hand snuck to the edge of my skirt and touched the sensitive skin along my inner thigh. Closing my eyes, my fantasies were allowed free reign. And those fantasies were always of someone else's hand slowly stroking, caressing, and touching my skin. My fingertips moved towards my throbbing center, and I could feel the growing heat as I moved closer, slipping under the hem of my panties. A needy whimper escaped my throat, as my fingers brushed against smooth outer lips. The whimper turning into a deep moan as my mouth parted. I could smell the growing scent of sex - my heat - filling the room. I let a single finger slip between soaked folds, to find its prize as I circled my swollen clit slowly, savoring the amazing feeling.

"Ah… ahhhh… shit…" A desperate whine escaped me as I pulled my hand back, a slight tinge of panic quelling my growing desire. Footsteps…? I thought everybody was gone already. I swallowed hard at the thought. I felt the heat of deep crimson embarrassment burn on her cheeks. I felt a shiver race down my spine, settling between my legs, something that absolutely didn't help my case right now. That scent… oh… Spirits… she's here…

I looked up from my paperwork right at the moment that the most powerful Alpha of the entire world barged into my office.

The pencil that my other hand held on to, fell on the desk. My entire body trembling at the sight before me. Korra closed the door behind her and stood with her hands on her hips in my office. Our eyes locked and where Korra's were usually a color that reminded me of the ocean, but now almost appeared black. The Avatar let her arms hang loosely next her body as she walked closer to my desk. I was the first to break eye contact, but only to let my eyes feast on Korra's body. My breath hitched when they landed at Korra's groin. There was an undeniable bulge in the Southerner's pants and my heart began pounding against my ribcage. I felt my entire body set aflame at the sight alone.

"So… you've been a bad little Omega…haven't you?" Korra's voice was drenched with desire pulling eyes back from what my body craved.

My eye locked with Korra, as I shook my head. "N-No… No I've been good!" I stuttered, though I knew damn well that I was lying.

The Alpha growled softly and I felt the sound despite the distance. She walked around my desk, her tan hand slid over the smooth work surface, coming to a sudden halt right in front of me. Her nostrils flared open as she inhaled deeply, holding it for a few seconds before the air was released from her lungs. A wicked grin on Korra's face. "We both know you're lying… pet."