Bathroom

I was caught staring at her again. Much to my thankfulness it wasn't the teacher who caught me, or God forbid her. But it was my best friend, Bolin, who knows I don't roll the way more than a majority of this high school does. In other words I'm not heterosexual, but homosexual; I'm lesbian. I'm what one would categorize as a 'stud'; typical clothing style: baseball T with a white torso and black sleeves, a pair of fitting green cargo pants with a white belt, and a pair of dark-brown, steel toed Timberland work boots. As well as diamond studs donned on each ear and a metal bar in my left… and a genital piercing my parents don't know about.

I knew I was the way I am ever since the end of eighth grade and the only people I told were my parents and my best friends Mako and Bolin. It was senior year of high school and I still didn't keep my sexuality discreet. When most girls are staring at guys with their (girl)friends, I'm staring at girls with my guy friends. Though it was a little difficult for me to be in the locker room during PE with all the girls, including her, are half naked. I have to pry my eyes away from their bodies. Although a lot of people in the school don't necessarily agree with my sexuality, I honestly don't give a flying fuck.

I actually dated Bolin in the seventh grade. But at the end of the year, he caught me kissing his brother, Mako. So we both mutually broke it off the next day after he stopped crying, and we agreed to stay friends.

After that, I assumed I had feelings for Mako. So Bolin gave us his blessing and we started dating at the beginning of eighth grade. But that didn't last long because I saw Mako sucking face with my best friend, Mei, about 4 months in to school. Being the hot-headed, easily agitated person I am, decided to get back at him.

So the next day, when Mako had volleyball practice in the gym after the gymnastics team, I would make certain he and the co-ed volleyball team caught me and Mako's former crush, Ty Lee, making out in the middle of the gym. It was foolproof, especially since the volleyball coach doesn't come until twenty minutes later.

I told Ty Lee my plan and, because she was a rather naïve person, she agreed to help me. So when gymnastics ended and I heard the door creak, I grabbed Ty Lee by the waist and pulled her close until our lips met. My hands rested on her hips as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I was about 2 ½ inches higher than her, which made me feel tall since I was a bit short to begin with.

But as soon as our lips touched, something changed; something snapped and released butterflies to flutter freely in the core of my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Ty Lee's were shut as we continued to kiss. I heard a group of gasps and one 'sweeeeet' from the entrance of the gymnasium. I turned my gaze to the volleyball team, a terse smirk on my lips.

But my eyelids were heavy, and Ty Lee hadn't stopped; guess I forgot to tell her when to stop. So I closed my eyes and pulled her closer until our chests and torsos met, ignoring the murmurs of the team behind us. Getting into it, I boldly ran my tongue along her teeth asking for entrance. I felt her hesitate but she agreed after a few seconds, her tongue colliding with mine.

Our breathing became heavy and every few seconds we had to break for air before we continued to ferociously and passionately French.

Mako was the one who broke up the kiss. He yelled at me, but I cut him off and told him that he has no right to yell at me about the situation because he cheated first. He verified my statement in confession, causing the entire room to gasp. It was like a damn soap opera.

But both of us having the attention span of a goldfish, we quickly apologized and agreed to stay friends… surprisingly enough. But ever since then, I knew I wasn't into guys.