The Important questions pt 2

Leaving her fingers right where they were for the moment, Korra simply enjoyed the twitching of Asami's muscles and the noises escaping her throat, before slowly starting up her rhythm once more, pressing in and out and relishing in every reaction she drew from the lust-filled omega.

"Ooooohhhhhhhmmmmmmmnnnggggg," Asami moaned lasciviously.

Looking down, Korra could see her eyes rolling and twitching like mad beneath her eyelids, the eyelids themselves, fluttering like a sheet in the wind. A little line of drool had started running down from the corner of the CEO's mouth, adding yet another wet spot to the growing collection which dotted the sheets. Pale hands tightened and loosened in the sheets repeatedly.

Continuing her slow thrusting, she held off just a bit longer, even as her cock began twitching with each thrust of her fingers, pre-cum leaking from the tip in an almost continuous stream. However, with Asami's writhing and moaning, and the insistent twitching of her cock, she didn't imagine she could hold off much longer. And so, after a few more thrusts and twirls of her fingers, making sure Asami was as lubed up as possible, slowly, she began to withdraw the two digits, to a moan of displeasure from the omega beneath her, watching Asami's anus pulse and clench, slightly wider than when she'd started.

"Shhhh," Korra hushed her, patting her butt gently. "You're ok, just wait." The omega beneath her only groaned in impatience, making Korra chuckle.

The Avatar grabbed the bottle of lube once more, pressing Asami's hips down in to position, and lining the tip of her cock up with the twitching hole. Smiling at the sight and enjoying the shivers of her omega, the alpha squirted one more dollop of lube on to the tip of her cock before touching it to the omega's rear, and gently beginning to push. With all the preparation Korra had put her through, Asami's ass opened to her invasion with barely a whisper, the head of her cock popping through the ring of muscle with a tiny, wet squelch, a gasp from the omega, and a pleased grunt from Korra, the alpha leaning forward over Asami's back and letting out a calming breath.

The sensation was already incredible, and all that was in was the head. Korra couldn't begin to imagine how amazing Asami's back passage would feel wrapped around the rest of her cock. And, she quickly reminded herself with a smile, she didn't have to imagine it. Slowly but steadily she began pressing forward, squirting more lube around the shaft of her cock as she went, her hands braced against Asami's perfect, round ass, until finally, her hips met Asami's ass cheeks, her cock fully sheathed within the trembling, panting omega. She threw the bottle of lube away, not caring where it landed.

"Ohhhhhhnnnngggggg," Asami moaned, and Korra couldn't help but moan right along with her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhggggg," the alpha nearly sighed in pleasure, closing her eyes, and breathing. The sensations around her cock were almost maddening, the tight warm walls of Asami's anus clenching and unclenching around her shaft threatening to make her cum right then and there. But she couldn't do that. That would be far too embarrassing, cumming so soon. This was her idea after all. And so she waited, the alpha in her wanting nothing more than to rut like mad in to her mate and make them both cum, but the rest of her made her want to draw this out a bit more. It would be more enjoyable for the both of them that way.

"What is this," Korra asked her mate as she gripped Asami's hips and started up a slow rhythm, thrusting in to her tight back passage, drawing all the way out until only the tip remains, the head catching on the ring of muscle at the entrance, even as wide as it's now spread after Korra's fingers have had their way with it.