Korrasami Drabbles: pt 8

It was a usual day for Asami, working in her office and bent over papers that needed adjustment. Although she loved her company, she missed working with her hands. Checking contracts, signing contracts, rechecking blueprints and adjusting them. it was an endless stream of papers, papers and more papers.

She leaned backwards in her leather bound chair and sighed deeply. Pinching the bridge of her nose to try and force her slight headache away. "Ugh… why oh why did I agree to all this…" She asked out loud, her eyes now wandering to her massive windows. Oh great… it's already dark outside. I should probably head ho-

Out of the blue, her doors were kicked in and slammed against the walls they were attached to. It made Asami flinch and her eyes widened at who entered.

"Good, you're here. Miss Sato." There was a dangerous growl in Korra's voice that send a pleasurable shiver right down between Asami's legs. Goosebumps all over her body and her heart rate that drastically increased. "A-Avatar Korra, w-what brings you here at this h…-"

"Save it, Sato. You know exactly why I'm here." She said while she stood close to the pale beauty. "I haven't received any payments yet this week…" She slammed her hand on the desk's surface, leaning awfully close towards the CEO before she continued. "So, I'm here to claim it…" And with that, she took a firm hold onto Asami's collar and closed the gap between them. Not even giving the other woman time to respond.

Asami's eyes widened at first, getting over the initial shock. By the time that happened and she wanted to enjoy it, it was already over. Korra stood before her, towering over her and pointed at the desk. "You know what to do… so hurry up."

Asami looked at the desk that was still covered in all kinds of documents.

"Avatar, I'm still working, I can't just…-" And with that, Korra just swiped all the paper off of the surface. each document falling slowly onto the floor, scattered all around the piece of furniture. Asami was pulled from her chair and pushed roughly onto the desk's surface. a deep blush now decorating her cheeks. "A-Avatar, please… I h-ave work to do-" She stopped mid sentence when she felt something slither around her body. Her arms now forced behind her back.

"I warned you this would happen. This will keep you in place while I'm going to enjoy my time with you…" She grinned down at the older woman and watched as some thin metal rope moved around Asami's upper body and her arms. Preventing her from moving away since the rope also wrapped around the desk. Anchoring the CEO firmly down on the piece of could hear the Avatar chuckle behind her and she gasped when she felt a hand slide over her ass.

"Such a lovely view, Miss Sato… let's improve it just a little more. Shall we?" Both hands slowly moved to the bottom of Asami's skirt and with ease, Korra lifted it up to just above her ass. She let out a soft whistle. "Holy shit, Sato. Never took you for black lace and stockings…"

"Please, Avatar Korra." She started but before she continued, the metallic rope around her body tightened slightly. Taking her breath away for a moment before she was able to gasp for air. Her body trembled and Korra grinned almost wickedly while she slowly lowered down on her knees.

"I don't think I gave you permission to speak… you cocky little bitch." She said and ran a finger over the fabric of Asami's lingerie. Earning her a gasp from the tied up woman. The smirk on Korra's face only grew wider and she started to form circles over the fabric. Lingering on the moist spot that started to form right over Asami's neatly shaved lips. "Well, seems like you're enjoying yourself… you little slut." She pressed down slightly harder where Asami's clit was. The CEO let out a choked sound that was a mix of a whimper and a moan.