BeiFong's School For Girls

It was the beginning of the month, which means Lin and two other guards must do a room check at her boarding school for troubled girls. She and the two guards must check if the room was in order, if there were any illegal substances hidden, or any… Inappropriate, or obscene articles of clothing such as thongs, or sexual intimacy… Apparatus.

One would be surprised by the objects found in most of the freshman girls' rooms. However, Lin has gotten used to the things she's found in the rooms. Freshmen are usually the worst, Lin having found at least one thing that is banned from campus in every room, liquor, as well as things that are illegal in general. Sophomores aren't as bad as the freshmen, but she busts at least three or four rooms every month, finding at least one illegal substance and banned garb. The juniors seem to be getting better. Lin finds, at the most, only two minor illegal substances and rarely any banned clothing articles. The seniors are the best. They have all shaped out to be perfect young ladies. She only finds one pair of banned clothing in at least two rooms on rare occasions, and almost never finds any illegal substance or liquor.

However, it is two sophomores Lin was worried about.

She approached the room she dreaded the most out of the entire sophomore class with her two best guards at her side. These two girls have the worst record Lin has ever seen. They fight with one another on a daily basis, throw cusses at each other that would insult even the most potty-mouthed sailor, heave objects at each other, and have gotten into more than one, full blown, skilled martial-arts fight in the courtyard.

Korra Mizu was admitted first by one of her good friends, Tenzin Gyatso. Korra's mother thought it good to have her live with Tenzin and Pema, thinking they could teach her the discipline they couldn't. But even the most peaceful couple in all of Republic City became frustrated with her incessant, rebellious brashness. Ergo, Bei Fong's School For Girls was the only other option to teach this girl some discipline.

Lin was a bit surprised when she read Korra's record. She has committed multiple misdemeanors: she was arrested several times for being a public nuisance, being drunk, starting fights, mooning and flipping off police officers, breaking into the MMA Arena then participating in a match, noise disturbances for out-of-control parties, she's even spent a couple nights in jail before Tenzin has bailed her out. But surprisingly, she does not use drugs, claiming that 'I don't wanna end up like my dead-beat, asshole dad; runnin' 'round town doin' every damn drug, fucken people that ain't my girl or boy, and OD'in a stranger's front lawn. Psh! I might be a troubled teen and reckless; yeah I admit it, but I don't go doin' and abusin' shit alone without a limit that could land me a spot in the ER. And I def' don't fuck random people when I'm in a 'lationship wit someone already… Like my fuck-up of a dad. You feel me?'

Lin was surprised with the Water-Tribe girl's clothing choice. Baggy jeans in a sag showing off a pair of Spider-Man boxers, a baggy white t-shirt with the 'Parental Advisory' logo on it, a pair of beat up Nike basketball sneakers, and a New York Giants, flat-billed hat with her back wolf-tail pulled through the back of the hat, her two front tails hanging at the sides of her face. She had a tribal arm-band tattooed on her right bicep, and a Celtic knot tattooed on her left shoulder. She had a silver bar in her left ear, along with diamond studs in her lobes and cartilage in both ears. She had her lower lip pierced at each end that made Lin internally wince in pain at the thought of the process one had to go through in order to get that.

Asami Sato was admitted two days later by another good friend of hers, Hiroshi Sato. He thought he couldn't deal with his daughter and his company simultaneously, and if he wanted his daughter to one day take over his place as CEO of Future Industries, he wants her attitude to drastically change in order for her to be a high class business women. So he sent her to Bei Fong's School For Girls to teach her some discipline.