The Morning After

Synopsis: Asami and Korra after their first time making love. *Smut warning*

Rated: M

Asami yawned as she slipped a silk robe on and pushed open the window. She leaned against the windowsill breathing in the crisp ocean air. She loved early mornings on Air Temple Island, but she loved this one most of all.

She looked over at Korra's sleeping form and smiled. She bit her lip as their previous night's activities played through her head. Her face flushed while staring Korra's naked body entangled in the sheets.

Asami knelt next to the bed and placed a soft kiss on Korra's forehead. The Avatar stirred and opened her eyes, blue ones locking with green ones.

"Good morning, love." Asami said with a shy smile.

Korra stretched and cupped Asami's face with a hand, bringing her in for a kiss.

"Morning, Asami." She sat up and pulled the sheet firmly around herself. "Sorry, it's a little chilly."

Asami stood. "I can shut the window. I just opened it."

"The window is fine, but you could just get back in bed with me." Korra pulled Asami back into the bed.

Korra fell back on the bed with Asami settling in next to her. The two women smiled at each other.

"Korra, are you ok with what happened last night? Everything is different now."

"If by different you mean incredible then I agree. Asami, I love you and you know it. I don't regret it at all. Are you alright with everything?"

Asami pecked Korra on the cheek. "I love you, Korra. I wouldn't have wanted to share that with anyone but you. I particularly liked to when you…" Asami leaned closer and whispered in Korra's ear.

Korra blushed deeply as Asami turned her head and kissed Korra. Korra pulled away and their eyes locked.

Korra's face flashed a wicked grin, "How about I do it again?"

Asami chuckled huskily and pressed her lips to Korra's pulse point. "I think it went something like this." She whispered before nipping at her neck.

Korra pushed the robe off of Asami's shoulders and tossed it on the floor. Asami startled her and rocked her hips while placing her hands on Korra's shoulders, pushing her back to the bed.

"I do recall you enjoyed it when I did this." Asami said as her hair fell around her.

The Avatar gripped Asami's hips. "Very much so." She whispered as Asami bent down to nip and bite her neck.

Korra's breath caught when Asami's lips moved to her ear. She shuttered when Asami's tongue flicked the lobe, before taking it in her mouth. The Avatar threaded her hands through Asami's hair and tugged gently.

Asami moaned softly against Korra's ear. "Harder." She muttered before pressing a kiss to her ear. "Harder!" She moaned louder.

The Avatar responded by pulled Asami's hair harder, it caused the industrialist to grind her hips into Korra's.

Korra flipped Asami on her back. She wanted to relive their previous night. She wanted Asami to writhe under her again. She grabbed Asami's thighs pulled her flush against her.