Fire Dance

Korra was angry at Mako for being with that Sato chick. It's not that she likes Mako, she doesn't; she likes Asami. And it wasn't fair that the two were dating. Mako is a jerk and he doesn't know the situation she's in.

Korra found out she liked girls when she was thirteen. It was at Katara's water-bending school near the compound she lived at. There was this girl who moved to the South Pole from the Swamps. Her name was Itazura (Japanese for Mischief). She had long, blonde hair tied back in a tight braid. She had jade green eyes that shined with mischief and Korra liked that.

One day, she confessed her feelings to the green eyed girl only to be rejected and being made fun of the next day by the whole school about her liking girls.

"It's alright Korra," she said to herself, "Just calm down. Don't get angry. Angry bending is trouble." She took a deep breath as she stepped into the pro-bending arena's gym. She dropped her duffle bag next to a bench with a heavy huff of breath.

She was alone so she decided to practice her earth-bending. She was shooting earth disks at the net when one broke and ricocheted off the pole of the net and headed straight for Korra. She didn't have enough time to dodge it, though. The sharp edge of the broken disk sliced through her shirt and left a nasty cut on her lower stomach.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as she examined the damaged piece of clothing. "I knew training without gear would bite me in the ass." She heavily sighed and took of her shirt, leaving her in her breast bindings. She adjusted them then looked down at her breasts. They were a bit big for her skinny, but toned, figure.

She sat down on an adjacent bench an bent some water from a trough and began to heal her cut so it wouldn't scar. "Dimmit! It'll take some time to heal on its own." She said to herself as she picked up her ripped tank-top and through it in her duffle-bag.

She tied the belt around her sweats, which were hanging insanely low showing the shorts she was wearing under them, tighter. Then she grabbed a thin strip of gauze and tied it around the cut on her lower stomach.

"There." She said with a sigh. "That should hold it.

She pulled a blue, flat-billed snap-back her father gave her before she left for Republic City. She put it on and pulled her wolf-tail through the back then adjusted it to her liking.

"Maybe I should try that fire dance my instructor taught me a couple years ago." She said as she conjured a significantly large fireball in the palm of her right hand.

Korra took one step forward and, with a flick of her wrist, made a string of fire. Still holding the fire whip with her right hand, she split the whip with her left hand then clutched it tight, making two whips.

She took a deep breath as she lifted her arms making the two whips significantly longer. Then she threw her arms forward, simultaneously letting her fingers un-clutch revealing her palms. The fire grew from thin whips to insanely thick ropes in which she quickly clutched again.

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply then opened her eyes to look up to the ceiling as she exhaled a large amount of fire in which she controlled with the fire-ropes.

With a graceful spin, she controlled the left fire-rope to wrap around her with the fire she exhaled in that hand; she did the same with the right fire-rope.