48: The Outcast (Lemon)

I'm completely and utterly gobsmacked at the fact this book has received over 50,000 reads. My mind is utterly blown. I want to say an absolutely HUGE thank you to everyone who reads this book, every amazing soul who has read and voted on my oneshots. Honestly you have no idea how amazing it feels, and to get everyones lovely comments as well, it just warms my heart. When I started this book I never even expected to get 1000 views, let alone 50,000! Again, thank you, thank you, thank you so so much!  I'm so happy, so unbelievably happy!

Warning! This is a lemon, so there will be sexual content. You have been warned!

Note: this is a fantasy AU!

Quirk: No Quirks

 Despite being a well renowned archer, able to hit any target in any situation, I travelled and worked alone. I grew up being quite the outcast, never interested in making any friends and was fine with it until my parents passed away and I had no one to turn to. That was when I left my home town to become a drifter, advancing the skills my father had taught me in archery. For money I would simply do peoples deeds, whether it meant I had to take out their enemies or simply injure them as a threat. I would get decent money for it, so it was a life I stuck to.

I had a simple treehouse in the forest, a small wooden hideout but it was perfectly comfortable for me as it was right next to a river and had a beautiful view. One afternoon however, my life changed completely.

I was cleaning myself in the waterfall that cascaded into the river by my treehouse, the cold water being refreshing on this warm day. There was fresh foliage growing around me, wild flowers blooming which was what I loved about living in the wilderness. I ran the creamy potion through my hair as instructed by the lady I bought it from, a witch with the name Uraraka, and she assured me it would make my hair shine like the sun. That was when I heard it, a small rustle coming from behind. Subtly covering my breasts with my elbow, I gently turned my torso around, keeping most of my back towards the rustling trees. Someone stood there, someone who confused me greatly.

It was a man with red and white hair, a large scar over his left eye, wearing incredibly expensive looking blue robes. He seemed to be staring at me with some interest, so I simply stared back. He appeared to be around my age, and I wasn't sure if it was just because all the men I had met where sweaty tavern goers handing me money in exchange for my services, but I thought this man was quite handsome.

"A-ah, my apologies," he suddenly said in a silky smooth voice, averting his eyes. I tilted my head with curiosity before turning my back to him completely and rinsing out the potion out of my hair. "I don't suppose you've seen a horse around here?"

"No, sorry," I said, squeezing the water from my hair and reaching for my towel that sat on a nearby rock. With no care in the world I turned my body towards him, mainly so I could reach the towel easier. I saw he was desperately trying to look anywhere but at me, so I wrapped the towel around me as I stepped out of the cascading water, making him feel more comfortable.

"You've not heard any rustle in the bushes?" He asked.

"Nope, only you," I said stepping closer to him. On closer inspection he did seem familiar. I was certain if I had met him before I would've remembered him. "You seem familiar," I said bluntly, hoping he'd tell me why.

"Do I?" He responded. 'No help at all,' I thought to myself. Turning away from him I reached for my clothes, bow and arrows that sat on the same rock the towel did and decided to walk away. "Wait, do you live around here?"

The more he spoke the more he seemed well educated. On top of that, with the incredibly sharp robes I could take a decent guess that this man was rich. "Yes I do," I responded. I was unsure on how to talk to him, he seemed so proper whereas I was not.