01.

o n e

Taehyun and Beomgyu went to this cafe of dogs where in you can feed them, both of them had the time of their lives. They went to amusement parks, beaches, restaurants, and whatnot. It really didn't matter where they would go, just as long as it's each other that they're with, then their day will be more than complete. 

Forehead kisses, nose rubs, tickles, cuddles, and hugs; they all did those. They found warmth in each other's existence, that both of them had caught the brightest star there is once they held each other's hands, stares as deep as the ocean, and smiles filled with purity and love.

Everyone envied them, their relationship was perfect, too perfect. No one ever saw them get into fights, nor had the thoughts of breaking up. That's how madly in love they were with each other. Walking home side by side with groceries on their hands, Taehyun cooking with Beomgyu hugging him from behind, and deep talks about everything at two in the morning on the rooftop.

Their relationship was everything. No one could ever break them apart, they were inseparable. They built their own dreams together, made a wish in every single shooting star that'll fall from the ocean sky, wrote letters containing all those cheesy lines, and took pictures and hanged them up the wall surrounded by twinkling lights.

Ah, yes. Their relationship is everything anyone would ever want, but who would have known that they would ever reach the point of breaking up in a cold night on December.

Beomgyu begged on his knees, tears continuously rolling down his rosy cheeks as he holds on to the hem of Taehyun's shirt, "Hyunnie, please! Don't leave me!" He stumbles upon his own words as he lowers his head.

"Why are you being like this? You promised me that you will never leave me!" Beomgyu looks at the younger one, his words and sobs dominated the vintage coloured room.

"You promised me that you would never hurt me, but what are you doing now?!" The black haired boy held on tighter on the hem of Taehyun's shirt as he cries.

His words echoing inside Taehyun's head, the red haired boy felt tears starting to come out, "Stop this Beomgyu, I told you, I'm breaking up with you," He says as he tries to hold back his tears.

Beomgyu shakes his head eagerly as he looks up the younger one, "But I promised that I will never give up on you, Taehyun, I love you!" He hugs the younger one's waist as his sobs echoed the room.

Taehyun shuts his eyes closed and sighs, "I fell out of love, Beomgyu. I can't seem to feel that I love you anymore."

Those words were more than enough to completely break Beomgyu's soul, he couldn't accept the fact that the person who told him he's his everything is now going to leave him like he's nothing to him.

"Why? We were so in love with each other, what could have possibly happened that you fell out of love?" Beomgyu's voice started to lower down as he sniffs.

"I don't know, I just did. Now, let go of me," Taehyun says and tried to pull out from the older one's grip.

"We're over," And with that the loud sound of a shutting door echoed inside the room as Beomgyu sits on the floor and hugs his knees.

He cried and cried, silently begging for the younger one to come back into his arms. He felt broken, incomplete, like a big part of him just died the moment Taehyun shut the door of his room.

"Taehyun, please come back."

scent.