60.

s i x t y

Again, acceptance.

You have to accept everything in life in order to move forward, to start a new chapter in your life, to be happy again. Many things starts with acceptance, and in their case, accepting each other's decision is needed to mend everything the both of them broke.

"Hyung, you're not serious about this, aren't you?" Taehyun asked while watching Beomgyu pack his things into his blue suitcase. While folding his clothes, Beomgyu answered him, "I'm not a clown to joke around here, Tae."

HueningKai grabbed the folded clothes from Beomgyu's hand, the little one looked at him with a brow raised, "What are you doing? Give that back—"

"No, Hyung. You're doing it again, you're leaving us again," HueningKai said which silenced everyone inside his room.

The golden sun gave Beomgyu's room a honey glow, the wind blew gently through his curtains, and the room was washed over by silence. They just looked at each other, as if they were trying to convince the little one that he's repeating the same thing he did four years ago through their eyes, because words can't be a big of help right now.

Standing up from her seat, Lia walked over to Beomgyu and held his shoulder, "You know, right now I'm really wishing you're a clown so we'd think that you're joking," The girl chuckled. Well, she's only trying to lighten up the mood, but it isn't really working.

Beomgyu twitched out a smile and grabbed his clothes from HueningKai's hands, he neatly placed them inside his suitcase before looking at Soobin, "Don't you have anything to say, Hyung?" Beomgyu asked with a small smile.

Soobin only looked at him before rolling his eyes and standing up from his seat, "You're an idiot, don't you know that? How many times are you going to repeat the same mistake, Beomgyu?" The silver-blue-haired boy frantically asked.

Everyone could feel the anxiety and fear in Soobin's voice, of course, he'd be scared and angry about Beomgyu's decision. Yeonjun is his brother, and Beomgyu happens to be the person that's causing both his brother's euphoria and dysphoria.

They say love is sweeter the second time around, but it just broke them for the second time.

Beomgyu will be going back to London since he also has a new project to be done there, and that means he'll be leaving his friends and family again. He'll be leaving someone for god-knows-how-many-times.

The strange and unwanted sound of Beomgyu zipping his suitcase close filled the room, he carried it off of his bed and gently placed it on the floor, "I'll be leaving in a few hours."

No one answered him, they were still mad over the thought that they'll be incomplete again. Sure, they understand him a tad bit since it's his job—and that's what makes them even more annoyed. It's his job, so he needs to do it.

"We'll you drive you to the Airport," Lia said and smiled at the gray-haired boy, the suggestion made Soobin look at her with questioning eyes and an arched brow, "What do you mean?"

"Soobin, he is still our friend and we must understand his decision. We can't do anything about it," The girl heaved a sigh as she stared at the little one beside her.

"Besides... I guess this is how things will end."

+

They finally arrived at the Airport, Beomgyu strolled his suitcase behind him as he walked closer to the entrance. Before completely walking inside, he turned his back and waved goodbye to his friends, "I'll be back, don't worry!" The little one reassured them.