46.

f o r t y - s i x

"Honey, Yeonjun is still knocking on our front door. Are you sure you don't want to talk to him?"

Tucking himself with his duvet, Beomgyu ignored what his mother told him. Two days had passed since their break up, and Yeonjun has been like that since then. Knocking on the door all day, begging Beomgyu to talk to him. However, the little one never faced him. Only telling his mom to make Yeonjun leave already, but the yellow haired boy was hard-headed.

"Beomgyu, please talk to me!"

Hearing this from outside their house, Beomgyu sighed as he sat up his bed. Looking at his mom, Beomgyu hops off his bed and walks towards hi study table. Grabbing a pen and a paper, he wrote something down before giving it to his mother.

"Give it to him, mom. Thank you," Flashing out a small smile, he walks back to his bed and continued his sulking. Sighing, his mother walks out of the room and to the house's front door.

She opened the door and was welcomed by a yellow haired boy, hair messy, his rosy cheeks stained with tears, and his eyes bloodshot. This brought pity towards the mother, "Yeonjun, dear. I think you should go home and rest for now, yeah? Give my son a little more time to think about things."

Sniffling, Yeonjun only looked down the ground, "I'm sorry for bothering you for the past two days. Okay, I'll leave now."

Before Yeonjun could leave, Beomgyu's mother handed him the letter her son wrote a while go. Yeonjun quirks a brow while looking at the piece of paper, "What is this?"

"Beomgyu wrote something for you. Take care on your way home, sweetie," With that being said, Beomgyu's mother closed the door.

Staring down at the piece of paper, Yeonjun walks towards the pavement and sat down. Wiping away all his tears before opening the letter that Beomgyu wrote.

Hyung. Please give me some more time. I'm still not over about everything that happened. I'm sorry for being insensible, but I'm hurt.

- Beomgyu.

As Yeonjun walked away after reading the letter, Beomgyu peeked from his room's window and saw the older one walking away from their house. A frown formed on his lips as he looks at his suitcases from behind, "I'm so sorry."

Finally, the day that Beomgyu will leave has come. It was still very early in the morning, but Beomgyu has to leave already. Walking down the stairs, Beomgyu felt his every step becoming heavier. It felt like something was pleading him to stay, however he wouldn't give in to anything.

Suddenly feeling his phone vibrated from his pocket, he grabs it before hopping inside their car. Eyes widening when he saw multiple unread text messages from Taehyun, Huening Kai, Soobin, and Lia.

Opening them one by one, he just felt his heart ache even more.

LIA

Beomgyu? What happened between
you and Yeonjun?
Soobin told me that Yeonjun cried
all night yesterday and last night...

HUENINGKAI

Okay, don't ask me where I got
your number. Taehyunnie gave it to me.
This is Huening Kai btw.
What happened between you and
Yeonjun Hyung?
He seemed lost during classes,
and you're not attending our classes too,
and it's almost graduation ):

TAEHYUN

Yah, what happened?
Yeonjun hasn't been the same.
He's been spacing out and
not having the appetite to eat.
Did you two fight?