53.

f i f t y - t h r e e

A very detailed, shiny, and golden ring was around Yeonjun's finger.

The sight of the ring made Beomgyu halt his next attempted moves. It looked expensive, very expensive. As the atmosphere was slowly being washed over by silence, the little one glared at the blue-haired boy.

For some reason, Beomgyu felt his blood boiling. Reaching a very high temperature until the thermometer would explode. His brows were furrowed, eyes shooting daggers, and his grip around the older's wrist tightened.

"Stop playing with me!" Obviously, by the mere sound of Beomgyu's voice, he was pissed. Yeonjun raised a brow, "What?"

"Get off me," Beogyu demanded. The older one scoffed, "Why would I?" And this made Beomgyu completely lose his sanity.

"I said, get off! Now!" The little one shouted, but his voice wasn't very little at all. This was more than enough to scare Yeonjun, so he immediately and obediently stood up from his position.

Beomgyu snorted, he gets up and once again, glared at Yeonjun. "Why do you look so mad? " Asked the older one, utterly oblivious of the reason.

Damn, Beomgyu thought, he's so annoying!

"Stop playing stupid. You're so annoying!" Beomgyu sassed as he stomped his foot. Yeonjun, who was still confused, asked again. "Can you explain?"

Beomgyu grimaced, he sighed in disbelief as he shook his head. "This is ridiculous. I'm leaving, I still have work to do," The younger one said and went passed Yeonjun.

"Yah!" Yeonjun shouted as he turned his back and grabbed Beomgyu's wrist, "Not until you explain why you're mad!"

"Let go!" Beomgyu said as he tried to yank his hand back, but then again, it was no use.

Yeonjun's hold on him became tighter than it was before.

"You're smart. Figure it out!" The little one spat and rolled his eyes. "Can't you just tell me?" Yeonjun asked in disbelief. However, it was more of a statement than a question.

Beomgyu noticed how tight Yeonjun was holding on to his wrist with that damn ring touching his skin. It angered him even more to feel that cold piece of gold touch him.

"You should let go of my wrist now before your fiancée sees us," Beomgyu scoffed.

What he said was ample to make the blue-haired boy laugh loudly as if there were no more tomorrows. Yeonjun held his stomach as he continued to laugh, his other hand still holding on to the little one's wrist.

Confusion sank in the little one's mind; his brows furrowed as he looked at Yeonjun like he was some eccentric person laughing for no reason at all. He yanked his hand back and glared at the older one, "Why are you laughing? Have you gone mad, Hyung?" Asked Beomgyu with a brow arched.

"Y-you think I'm," Yeonjun stopped his words because he brast out laughing again, "You think I'm engaged?" He finally asked.

"Why? Aren't you?" The little one asked again. 

"I'm not!" Yeonjun answered while wiping away the tears that came out from laughing too much.

Well, nice job in embarrassing yourself, Beomgyu. Can I disown you, now?" The little one mentally cursed himself.

His ears were bright red because of his own humiliation in misunderstanding things. He wanted to choke himself right in front of Yeonjun.

"This. What about this?" Beomgyu pointed the golden ring around Yeonjun's finger. Raising his hand for him to see, Yeonjun pointed his ring, "This?"