58.

f i f t y - e i g h t

It was finally the last shooting for their movie. Everything was extra busy today since this will be the last part of the movie, and will be one of the scenes that will leave a marking for the viewers. Everything was going well to Beomgyu's liking, however everything felt quite... eerie?

No, that isn't the right term. Everything feels familiar?  Bull's eyes.

Everything that was happening was undeniably familiar, and by that I mean, it felt like history was repeating itself. Remember the time when Yeonjun was ignoring the little one ever since the party four years ago? Well, it's happening again at this time.

"All right, everyone! This will be the last scene! Is everything set?" Director Jung spoke through his megaphone, a hand rested on his hips as his eyes scanned the entire place.

Everyone nodded and quickly walked over to the back so they can watch the filming when it takes place. Beomgyu stood beside the camera man to help him adjust the angles for better shots, "Okay, okay. That's a good angle," Said the gray-haired boy while nodding.

Straightening his back, the little one looks around the set until his eyes landed on a blue-haired boy standing a feet away from him—memorizing his lines for the last scene.

"Beomgyu!" He was snapped out of his train of thoughts when he heard the Director call his name, he jostled a little—hitting the camera man, he immediately bowed his head as he apologized.

After apologizing for who-knows-how-many-times to the camera man, Beomgyu then walked towards the Director and asked if he needed something as he beamed. Director Jung nodded and asked with a cheerful tone, "Did you already fix the angles?"

"Yes," The little one nodded. "All right, can you tell Yeonjun how and where he should stand so he'd look good in the videos?" Director Jung asked, eyes fixated on his clipboard—checking if everything on the list is already on set.

The question—that was more like an order—surprised the little one. His whole body suddenly acted wobbly as he bit his lip, "O-okay..." He said with a small voice.

Turning his back from the Director, he slowly walks towards Yeonjun while fidgeting his fingers. He was nervous, they haven't really talked to each other ever since that night—all that was left was the sweet taste of Yeonjun's lips still brushed against his roseate lips.

"Y-yeonjun Hyung," Called the little one for the blue-haired boy. Yeonjun looked at him, his eyes flashing out an unreadable look, "Do you need anything?" The sound of Yeonjun's voice made Beomgyu shiver a little bit—as if all his words were crumpled and burnt.

"Um, well, I've already set the angles for the shooting. So I just I wanted to tell you to not stand so close to the camera," Beomgyu tried to sound professional, not letting his hands fumble in the air.

Yeonjun only nodded and walked passed the little one. Beomgyu didn't know why, but being ignored like this brought a sting in his chest—making his heart throb with pain.

No matter what, Beomgyu knows he doesn't have any rights to say that Yeonjun was coarse, because deep within him; he knows he deserved it.

The final filming was finally taking place, everyone had their lips zippered shut as they watched the two actors do their job. Beomgyu followed the camera man as he filmed the set, and that's when Beomgyu started to realize something.

Something he never knew would break him like this.

The set was familiar, too familiar that Beomgyu was able to point out exactly where he's seen this type of set before.