24.

t w e n t y - f o u r

"Run your hands all over under my clothes, until I'll have the same scent as you."

Yeonjun blinks, he didn't expect that at all. He was actually expecting something like ; hey Jjuni, can we cuddle? Or something close to that. But what he had said—dang. He felt his heart bumping harshly to his chest, and his gaze not wanting to avert from the pretty little boy under him looking oh so innocent.

With a skip of heartbeat, the yellow haired boy stared through those brown orbs, "Can I kiss you?"

Beomgyu breathes in heavily before nodding, he brought his arms around Yeonjun's neck. The older one leaned down to close the gaps between them and for the second time . . .

. . . their lips were in sync again.

Only this time, the kiss wasn't because of alcohols and parties, instead it was because of love and sincerity.

The scarlet blood flowing down erratically inside their veins going through the doorways of their poor little hearts that were thumping rather abnormally ; it was something that made their adrenaline work up as their kiss turned from something soft to everything aggressive.

A kiss shared between the two of them ; they both wanted it—rather they both needed it. They needed each other. Their warmth, their touches, the stares—everything.

In a matter of minutes, Yeonjun finally pulls away. His eyes locked on the other's delicate face, "Your lips are soft."

This was all it took to make the little one feel embarrass yet again, "S-shut up..."

"But it's true, I never really thought that this way would come, you know?" Yeonjun chuckled, whilst softly caressing the little one's soft cheeks with his thumb.

A shade of pink and red made its way to Beomgyu chubby little cheeks, "M-me too... I though I'd forever be locked inside my own cage filled with all the scars that Taehyun had given me, but instead, you saved me. I..."

Midway from finishing his sentence, their lips connected once again. Yeonjun pulls away and smiles, "Shh. How about I do your request now, hmm?"

Beomgyu silently lets out a small gasps before pursing his pink lips, "Be gentle, I have a lot of tickle spots."

The older of the two chuckled, he nods as an agreement and sat down on the bed—his back leaning on the bed's backrest. He taps his lap, "Sit here, baby."

"O-on... on your lap?" The younger one stutters.

"Hmm-mm. Come here, baby."

Beomgyu obeys silently and sat on Yeonjun's laps. He flinches when Yeonjun suddenly crawled his hands under his tee to his back, the little one immediately wraps his arms around Yeonjun's neck and hid his face onto the crook of the older's neck, "Y-your hands are soft..."

Yeonjun chuckles, feeling the warm breath of the younger that was hitting his neck. He slowly crawled his hands to the younger's torso, feeling the little one flinch every time he'll move his hands.

"Look at me, baby."

Beomgyu slowly locks gaze with Yeonjun, his eyes trembling. The older one kissed him on the lips passionately whilst still moving his hands, rubbing it towards the younger's soft skin.

They pulled away and Beomgyu buried, yet again, his face onto the crook of Yeonjun's neck, "Why do you smell so nice, Jjuni...?"

"I don't know," Yeonjun chuckles, "You're the first one to compliment by scent."

"Jjuni," Beomgyu calls as he looks up at Yeonjun with those innocent eyes.

"What is it, baby?"

"Please don't ever leave me..."

Yeonjun stopped moving his hands and dropped his hands onto the younger one's hips. He locked gaze with Beomgyu, "I would never leave the person I want to stay with for the rest of my life."

"E-even if we fight?"

"Yes."

"Even if you'll f-find someone b-better...?"

Yeonjun sighs, "No one can ever compare to you, Gyu. You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. You're my entire universe, and all those other people? They're just mere dust floating around in space, envying you."

Beomgyu stares at the other, still not understanding what he had said ; am I really his sun? moon? and stars? His entire universe? I'm afraid that he'll leave me too... like... him.

As all of these thoughts wandered around his little mind, he didn't even notice the droplet of tear that rolled down his rosy cheek—a sniff following right after. It hurts, the thought of someone leaving you hurts so fucking much.

"Aw, why is my baby crying?" Said the older one with a pout, he wipes the tears away from the younger one's pale skin with his thumb.

Beomgyu shakes his head as he continues to sniff, he looks at Yeonjun with a soft expression and a little pout on his lips, "Why do you always say this kind of things to me, Jjuni?"

Yeonjun kisses his pout away—one of the things he always wanted to do—before pulling away with a smile, "Because those kind of things are the perfect ways of describing how spectacular you are. No emblematic or flowery words will be enough to purely point out how beautiful you are, but they'll be enough to make you feel that you are, indeed, breathtaking."

The little one frowns with a blink following right after, "Yah! You're making me cry even m-more..."

Beomgyu was met with another gentle kiss, Yeonjun laying him down on bed without parting their lips.

Although it was a bit nippy and gloomy outside their house because of the rain, still there were warmth and bliss enveloped around the two boys who stared through their brown orbs as if they were each other's worlds.

Yeonjun sits down on the bed and tapped his side, "Sleep here..."

Beomgyu giggles and crawls Yeonjun's side like a baby who doesn't know how to walk on his feet yet.

The little one rested his cheek on Yeonjun's chest and placed one of his legs on top of the other's waist. Yeonjun tucked them with a blanket and turned off the lights on the nightstand.

He hugs Beomgyu around his waist and smiley warmly, silently sniffing in the little one's scent from his hair that honestly smelled really good. Looks like I'm not the only one here with a nice scent.

Yeonjun rested his chin on top of Beomgyu's head and gently closes his eyes.

"Sweet dreams, Jjuni."

Yeonjun kissed Beomgyu's head, "Sweet dreams, baby."

scent.

[ a/n ] : well ?