49.

f o r t y - n i n e

ONE BY ONE, hundreds of petals painted with the color of pastel pink fell to the ground elegantly like a feather that was blown by the wind. A whole pathway of cherry blossom trees lined up on each side as those captivating petals fell off the branches. It felt refreshing and magical, the sun's warm rays even went through the tall trees which resembled as a spotlight for the petals that danced with the wind.

The sky was painted in bright blue and dusted with white clouds, everything seemed bright today. Unlike those gloomy years Yeonjun spent.

Looking up, the tall boy gently shuts his eyes as he lets the warm wind caress his pale skin. Taking in the refreshing scent of April, a smile forms on his pink and plump lips. Running his hands through his soft blue locks, he opens his eyes that curved along with the smile on his lips, "New start, I guess."

Ah, yes. A new start indeed, but with the same people he met in the past.

"Yeonjun-Hyung!"

Hearing his name being called, the blue-haired boy turns around and saw his friend who works in the same company as him. Smiling even more, Yeonjun waves at him and buried his hands deep within his pockets, "Wooyoung!"

Walking towards his friend, he tilts his head, "Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Manager called me, he said we'll be doing another movie and modeling project in a month," The younger one said, his voice mixed with excitement for the new project they'll be having.

They were still new in the field of modeling and acting, but they've already been receiving numerous projects and promotions which led to being famous with only doing the job for one and a half year.

A lot of things changed ; well that's what Yeonjun thinks. He graduated college despite all the hardships and obstacles he went through- almost nearing the edge of giving up a lot of time but did not give in. A lot of companies scouted him but he only signed contracts with one, and that is the largest company in their city. He even dyed his hair blue.

Obviously, a lot changed in the past four years. However, one thing didn't.

And that is the way he felt for this one certain boy he met four years ago.

Deep within his broken heart, he knows that even though they both chose two different paths, they'd still meet in one destination someday.

"Let's go eat at that restaurant near here. I heard the food there tastes delicious, I already invited the others!" Wooyoung said which brought Yeonjun back to reality. The blue-haired boy smiled as he nodded, "Sure. Your treat?"

Rolling his eyes as he lets out a scoff, the younger one sighed, "Fine."

With that, the two of them walked down the gray streets scattered with cherry blossoms as the blue sky watched them from above their heads.

MEANWHILE.

Sitting down the soft vintage duvet of his large bed, Beomgyu places his phone over his ear. While waiting for the call to be answered, he looks out his large glass window ; the sun already began to set down the horizons, letting the sun's golden touch scatter throughout the pastel orange sky. Birds were flying up the ocean-sky, and the buildings' lights were beginning to turn on one boy one.

"Hello, Beommie?"

Hearing his mother's loving voice, the little one smiled, "Hey Mom. I miss you."

"I miss you too, sweetheart. Are you all set?"

Nodding his head although his mother couldn't see it, Beomgyu answered, "I am. I'll be arriving in Seoul tomorrow evening."

Averting his gaze away from the window, he looks down the wooden floor and saw his blue luggage all set for his flight to Seoul tomorrow morning at eight. After four years, he'll finally go back to South Korea. How much he missed eating his favorite foods there.

"Alright, me and the others will arrive there in a month. Sorry about that, sweetie. Your dad still has work to finish here," Disappointment was present in her voice before letting out a sad sigh. The little one chuckled softly as he looks down the wooden floor, "Don't worry too much, it's okay. Take care there, yeah?"

"Hmm-mm, we will baby. Get lots of rest, okay? Call us before leaving for the plane!"

After answering and saying his 'I love you' to his mother, the call ended. Slowly, he throws himself on his soft bed and gently shuts his eyes.

"I'm finally going back..." He whispered to himself.

He'll be back for the job that was given to him, and unexpectedly, it'll be held in Seoul. So, he had no choice but to accept the offer since he really needed it. Besides, he'll get to see his family again, and hopefully... his old friends as well.

He opens his eyes and stared blankly at the white ceiling above him. For some reason, his mind went blank. He couldn't think of anything right now, well except for one thing.

Maybe, just maybe, will we cross each other's path again?

scent.

Q&A BEFORE CHAPTER 51 WILL BE MADE! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR MAYBE SOMETHING TO SAY (LIKE A MESSAGE IDK SJKSD) FOR THE CHARACTERS, OR MAYBE ME (HEHE???) DROP IT HERE!! UWU. HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR, BTW???