41.

f o r t y - o n e

"Hyung, can we talk?"

The little one looks up from his book, and saw that oh so familiar red haired boy he once loved. Innocently looking at him with those big doe eyes, he asks, "About what?"

By hearing the talk, Yeonjun immediately averts his gaze away from the math textbook his boyfriend made him read with furrowed brows. Slowly, he encircles his fingers around the little one's wrist and pulled him towards his body, "If you have anything to say to him, you can say it to me as well."

Chuckling softly, Beomgyu slaps the older one's chest while shaking his head, "It's alright, Jjuni. No need to get all protecti- " Before he could even finish his sentence, Yeonjun quickly cups both of his cheeks which caused him to pout. Shaking his head, Yeonjun speaks, "What're you saying? I'm always protective, I was sure you're used to it now."

As the two were slowly digging in sweet sugar, Taehyun faked a cough- catching the attention of both Beomgyu and Yeonjun who wore flushed faces after realizing what they were doing in front of someone. That someone being Beomgyu's ex.

"Okay, okay. Let's talk outside," Beomgyu said and stood up from his seat. Walking out of the classroom with Taehyun following right after him. Once they reached the hallway, Beomgyu turned around to face the red haired boy, but suddenly, he lets out a laugh.

"Jjuni, I meant only me and Taehyun. Why'd you follow us here?" He said in between laughs, while looking directly at the older one standing behind Taehyun.

Skipping towards his boyfriend, Yeonjun clings over to the little one, "Do you not want me here, Gyu?" Wearing his puppy eyes, he blinks repeatedly while pouting his plump lips.

Raising his white flag, Beomgyu nodded, "Alright, alright. So, what is it that you want to talk about?"

Clearing his throat as he buries he hands into his pockets, Taehyun averts his gaze away from the couple, "I'm sorry about last night, I just got all stressed because me and Ning ning had a fight. He told me all these confusing things, which led us to breaking up."

Sadness was visible in his tone, Beomgyu and Yeonjun felt it. Adding up to that was the sighs Taehyun had heaved repeatedly after saying those words. The raven haired and yellow haired looked at each other with a frown, Yeonjun shrugged while Beomgyu pouted at him.

"It's okay, but what did you guys fight about?- if you don't mind me asking of course," Beomgyu said, flashing out an awkward smile.

Yeonjun pinched the little one's waist, which made Beomgyu squeal. Rubbing the part that Yeonjun pinched so terribly hard, he looks at the older one, "What on Jupiter was that for?"

"For smiling at someone else."

Facepalming himself, Beomgyu sighed in disbelief.

"Ignore him, so about my question?" Beomgyu said.

"Well," Taehyun scratched the back of his ear, "He kept on asking me if I really love him or not. I told him every time that I do, but I guess... he won't find it in his heart to believe me," Finishing his sentence, he sighed yet again.

"Oh," Was all that Beomgyu answered. He walks up to the younger one, and enveloped him in a hug, "I'm sure both of you will be okay, because if you really did love him, you'll find a way to get him back."

Taehyun nodded as he hugged back, "Yeah, thanks hyung."

The two breaks away from the hug as they smiled at each other, suddenly they heard a loud thud of books falling. They averted their gazes away from each other, and looks at their left. Eyes widening when they saw Huening Kai looking at them with the pile of books scattered around him.