42.

f o r t y - t w o

(SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, NO PROOF READING.)

Morning came, the sun had already greeted its good morning as its shiny rays scattered across the blue sky, birds chirping while standing on tree branches, and numerous people walking down the streets- some walking in stores and some are just taking a morning walk down the pavements.

The stage was already set up for the school's 'Basket boys', and the fifteen boys chosen for the event were now in clothes that look like sailor suits, holding their baskets filled with snacks. Waiting in the backstage, Beomgyu peeked through the red curtains and saw his boyfriend already sitting in the third row together with Lia and Taehyun.

Turning around when he felt someone tap his shoulder, the little one was met with Soobin who was wearing a black sailor short suit with a white ribbon in the middle, and his basket was around the fingers of his right hand.

"Hey. I heard that many people are going to be bidding for Huening Kai, how much money did Taehyun brought?" Asked the taller one.

Shrugging as an answer, Beomgyu grabs his phone from his pocket to call Yeonjun who picked up almost immediately, "Jjuni?"

"Yes, Gyu? Did something happened?" Asked Yeonjun from the other side of the call, the little one peeks through the red curtains again to see the yellow haired boy.

"How much money did Taehyun brought?" Beomgyu asked, he saw Yeonjun tap Taehyun on the shoulder and whispered something on his ear, probably asking how much money he brought.

After Taehyun answered the older's question, Yeonjun placed his phone on his ear again, "He said sixty dollars."

[ a/n : since idk how south korean won works , i'll be using dollars hehe. ]

"Okay, Soobin Hyung said that a lot of people are going to be bidding for Huening Kai, so he better be competitive," The little one said in which Yeonjun chuckled to. The older one said 'okay' and ended the call since the event's going to start now.

The teacher standing on stage finally started the event, and called for the fifteen boys to come up stage. Girls started to squeal upon seeing the boys they're going to bid for. Yeonjun suddenly felt like he wanted to scream and do somersaults when he saw his boyfriend in that purple sailor short suit, heck he felt a string tangle itself around his throat that prevented him from breathing.

 Yeonjun suddenly felt like he wanted to scream and do somersaults when he saw his boyfriend in that purple sailor short suit, heck he felt a string tangle itself around his throat that prevented him from breathing