54.

f i f t y - f o u r

( SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS )

"And cut!"

After filming the third scene of the movie, all staffs went back to place and prepared the set for the fourth scene. The five young artists sat down under a tree and let the stylists do their jobs.

On the other side of the set stood Beomgyu and the camera operator, they were talking about how they were going to film the fourth scene. Get the right angles, scenery, timing, and make sure that the way they'd film would look beautiful for the movie.

"How would the fourth scene end again?" Asked the gray-haired boy, "Hold up. Let me just ask the director again," Beomgyu said and ran towards the director.

The movie director was discussing the scenes with the four young artists. "So, Yeonjun. All you have to do is say your lines to Miyeon and leave. Make sure you put emotions, understood?" The director said with a smile. Yeonjun only nodded because he was busy reading his lines for the scene.

"Hey!" Beomgyu shouted as he approached Director Jung. The moment Yeonjun heard his voice, he immediately averted his gaze away from his script to look at the pretty boy.

"Oh, yes? What is it?" Director Jung turned to look at Beomgyu with a smile and his hands rested on his hips.

"What's the ending of the fourth scene again?" Asked the little one, a smile plastered on his roseate lips.

"Ah," Director Jung laughed, "Yeonjun will leave the scene and Miyeon stays on her spot after their argument," He explained while moving his hands in different directions.

Nodding to what the director answered, Beomgyu made a thumbs up, "Thanks!"

This made Yeonjun smile while staring at him, and of course, the other four didn't fail to notice.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," Miyeon said and chuckled. Yeonjun instantly blushed and scoffed at what Miyeon said. Pretending to be disinterested and unaffected.

"Nonsense," Yeonjun shook is head while chuckling, bringing his attention back to his script.

"Still in denial? It's been years, claim him again," Yuna sighed with a smile, her hands crossed over her chest as she leaned down her chair. Yeonjun looks up to raise a brow at Yuna.

Their eyes followed Beomgyu as he left and talked with the camera operator once again.

Fulfillment burst in his heart because his job was inclined with his passion, and Yeonjun was truly happy that the little one was doing something he loves.

"Wait, they know each other?" Wooyoung asked with an amused expression.

"Obviously," San chukled, "Yeonjun wouldn't do what he did in the green room earlier if he didn't," San continued as he laughed.

"Stop talking about that and memorize your scripts," Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes. The four grinned at his actions but did not teased him any further. The blue-haired boy leaned down his chair with his eyes focused on his script. But slowly, his brown orbs looked at Beomgyu who was still talking with the camera operator- making him smile yet again.

 But slowly, his brown orbs looked at Beomgyu who was still talking with the camera operator- making him smile yet again