55.

Sorry for the delay, I've been really busy so I wasn't able to finish this chapter and update it on time. But, here it is! Enjoy! No proofreading, sorry for any errors.

f i f t y - f i v e

The smell of fresh leaves welcomed the birds that landed on the wooden branches. Warm rays from the golden sun went through the tall trees. Vibrantly painted petals of cherry blossom trees scattered on the ground, resting themselves over the green grass.

Inside the biggest company in Korea, a meeting was being held by the crew of the current movie everyone was working hard bringing to life. Cold breeze from the A.C hugged everyone's skins. The room was quiet, that is until Beomgyu broke it.

"The movie's going great!" Beomgyu chirped, like a kid who was happy about getting a star from his teacher in kindergarten.

Some people inside the room chuckled while the others only plastered a smile. Director Jung giggled as he leaned down his swivel chair, "Thank you for the encouragement, Beomgyu."

"Of course! Everyone's doing great," The little one smiled so widely that his eyes turned crescent.

Yeonjun, who was sitting across Beomgyu, stared at him with an endearing smile. "And you're doing great as well," The blue-haired boy complemented as he rested his elbow on the white table and his chin upon his palm.

Facing the older one, Beomgyu innocently smiled as he nodded, "You too," The younger one said.

Dang it, Yeonjun internally panicked.

After a few more discussions, the meeting finally ended.

Walking out the room, Beomgyu grabbed his phone from his pocket and unlocked it. The hallways were empty since everyone already left, it was quiet.

Until someone grabbed Beomgyu's phone from him.

"Yah! Give that back!" Beomgyu yelled at Yeonjun who raised his phone in the air.

"Let's go to my house for the party first, then I'll return it," Yeonjun teased with a cheeky smile.

Trying to reach for his phone, Beomgyu tip-toed and jumped—but they were no use. The two of them were turning around in circles while Beomgyu kept on trying to reach for his phone.

"How did you get this tall?!" The little one complained as he stomped his foot.

"And how are still so small?" Yeonjun teased while patting the little one's head.

"Shut up! I'm not small! Even though I look like this, I'm a tall person!" Beomgyu sassed with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah, keep believing that," Yeonjun playfully rolled his eyes.

As Beomgyu tried to reach for his phone again, Yeonjun accidentally lost his balance and hit his back against the wall. He grabbed the little one by his waist and pulled him closer—making Beomgyu hit his face on the older one's chest. Beomgyu looked up and Yeonjun looked down; they made eye contact.

Their eyes were locked on each other, it felt new, although they had it for countless of times four years ago. It felt good to stare at someone like this again. Actually, anything would feel fascinating if you're doing the things you love.

Painting the orange sky on a canvas, drawing a person's face on a clean white paper, taking photographs of the sunset, writing a story about your bottled up experiences, and maybe even staring at the person you love the most in the world.