29.

t w e n t y - n i n e

At class, everyone felt themselves drifting away from the lessons being discussed in front. It was boring, but they had no choice but to listen to the teacher.

"Can anyone answer this equation?" Mister Jeon asks as he turns his head back from the chalkboard after writing the problem down.

No one raised their hands, they were even avoiding eye contacts with the handsome teacher, none of them wanted to answer the equation that made them feel dizzy just by looking at it.

Dang it, all those numbers looked horrible.

"Mister Jeon," The little one raises his hand with a smile.

Almost everyone wanted to coo and giggles by the little one's actions ; Beomgyu looks cute when he's happily raising his hand with a smile every time he wants to answer a question or a math problem.

One of the reasons why a lot of people tend to have a crush on him, that's why it was big question as to why Jaehyun was bullying such innocent angel who's probably got nothing against anyone.

"Sure Beomgyu,"Mister Jeon smiles and lends out the chalk in his hand.

Yeonjun smiles as he watches his little Beomgyu from the moment he stood up from his seat 'til he finished answering the equation on the board. It was a piece of cake for him, as always.

Right after Beomgyu had correctly solved the problem, Mister Jeon claps his hands in a tiny cute manner, "Good job, Beomgyu. You never fail to impress me."

With a flustered face, the little one bows, "Thank you, Mister Jeon."

"You're really smart and pretty too. Must be the reason why a lot of students like you," Said the teacher, laughing right after.

"E-excuse me?"

Mister Jeon cooed, "A lot of my students from other classes likes you a lot! They even ask me if you're doing well in my class, since I'm one of your teachers. Even when I walk down the halls, I hear a lot of students talking about you."

The four walled room was now filled with cooing and oh's from the students, while Yeonjun feels pissed for an unknown reason.

Beomgyu scratched the back of his little ear, "Oh, that's... nice, I guess?" He lets out a giggle.

"Say Beomgyu," Mister Jeon places his fingers on his chin, "You future boyfriend's gonna be lucky to have you!" With that, the whole class were noisy once again.

"H-huh? Future what?" Beomgyu blushes, a massive color of red and pink spreading out his cheeks, pouting right after.

"Beommie! I can be your boyfriend, although I'm a girl, but still!" A girl chuckled while raising her hand.

"T-that's funny, Ryujin," Beomgyu chuckled while looking at the blue haired girl in amusement.

"Yah, eonnie! He has to be with Yeonjun-oppa! Don't ruin my ship!" Yuna pouts.

"E-eh...?" Beomgyu blushed even more.

Yeonjun frowns and huffs, "Yah! Stop it! You're not allowed to like Gyu!"

"Why~? Gyu is cute!"

A dark aura swallowed the yellow haired boy's face, "Only I can call him Gyu! Get your own nickname!"

Beomgyu giggles as he watches the two bicker, he's so cute.

"Are you two already boyfriends? Like, did you already asked Beomgyu if he wants to be your boyfriend?" Ryujin squints her eyes with a pout.