45.

f o r t y - f i v e

"Jjuni? Helloooo~ Are you going to the party now?"

Beomgyu gently sits on his soft bed while having a call with Yeonjun, it was already thirty minutes passed five. 

"Yes! I'm on my way right now," The older answered, humming following right after. Beomgyu nodded as he grabbed one of his fries that Yeonjun bought for him when he dropped by his house earlier, "Have fun! Don't stay out too late."

Chuckles were heard from the other side of the call, "Yes mom."

Furrowing his brows as he pouted, Beomgyu speaks- almost sounding like a whine, "I'm not your mom!"

"Right, right. You're my husband."

Pursing his pink lips together, Beomgyu tried to hide his scream, "Shut up and just go to the party already. Take care!" The little one said, a giggle following right after.

Ending their call, Beomgyu grabs another of the fries and eats it. He saw the letter again from his nightstand making him sigh, his mother gently knocks on the door while saying "Beommie? I'm coming in."

When his mother entered the room, she saw him staring at his acceptance letter from SMIA, the school he's been dreaming to go to since he was young. The school was known of its amazing level and quality of education, so Beomgyu wanted to be one of their students as well.

He had already applied for the school way before he met Yeonjun.

Sitting on the bed's edge, his mother looks at him and sighed, "Did you tell him yet?"

Shaking his head, Beomgyu sighed as well before looking at his mother with a frown, "I want to, but whenever I already plan in telling him, he looks so happy and I don't want to ruin his mood. What if he gets mad at me? What if he'll get sad? I don't want that..."

"Baby, if he truly loves you, he'll think of your feelings as well. Tell him this is your dream, and his reaction will be the proof on how much he loves you," His mother said with a small smile as she held her son's hand. Her brown orbs glistening as they stared at Beomgyu, the same kind of eyes the little one has.

Thinking about what his mother had said, Beomgyu reached the thought of Yeonjun always being supportive of him. Maybe he'll be able to support him with this one too?

"You're right, mom. Ahh, I'm so glad I have you!" Beomgyu pouted and hugged his mother. His mother chuckles as she pats her son's back, "I'm so glad I have you too, Beommie."

She kissed Beomgyu's forehead and smiled, "How about you tell him now? You do know you're leaving in three days."

Being reminded of this, Beomgyu frowned while looking at his mom. Nodding his head, he makes his way towards his door, "Thanks again, mom. I love you!"

"I love you too. Take care, yeah? Look both sides before crossing the street!"

Hearing this, Beomgyu chuckled as he shook his head in disbelief, "I already know that."

Meanwhile at the party, Yeonjun and his other friends were having fun talking and drinking while sitting around a table. Gently hitting their glasses of alcohol together before drinking then proceeds with their talks again. Neon lights crawling against the walls, as the music played nonstop.

Amidst their little group, there sat Yeonjun and Hyunjin while talking to each other. Suddenly, Hyunjin opens up about the topic about Ji-ah.

"So, dude, do you already notice it?" Asked Hyunjin while secretly pointing at Ji-ah who was sitting across them while talking with her friends.