11.

e l e v e n

"Are you feeling okay now, cutie?"

Beomgyu looks up on Soobin and smiles, "Yeah, I'm feeling much better now."

Soobin nods and sits beside the younger on the bed, "Sorry about Yeonjun earlier. He really can't control his mouth often, that's why he ends up spitting out words of fire."

Soft giggles could be heard from the boy wearing big round glasses, "Well actually... I was mad at him, but when everything he said sank down my mind, I understood him," Beomgyu made sweater paws with his uniform's pastel yellow coloured sweater as he pouts.

It wasn't the time to ask a question like the type of one running around Soobin's head, but he couldn't stop himself from asking in order to feed his curiosity, "Uh, Beomgyu... I'm not in the place to ask you this but..."

Beomgyu looks at him and tilts his head, "What is it, Hyung?"

The older of the two scratched the back of his ear, "What's your... relationship with Taehyun?"

A dull and lifeless stared appeared on the little one's eyes, he looks out the window—its curtain flowing with the gentle wind as the golden coloured light crawled inside the room, "He's actually my ex-boyfriend, we met a year ago when I was being bullied. He was the first person who stood up for me when no one else did."

Memories filled with bliss and love took dominance of little Beomgyu's mind ; the way Taehyun stares at him, the feeling of warmth and comfort wrapping around his body whenever Taehyun would hug him, sweet and motivating words that he would whisper to his little ear every time he felt like he wasn't enough—every little piece of happiness puzzling itself in his heart as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Woah, woah! I'm sorry for asking, please don't cry," Soobin panics as he looks around for a tissue.

Beomgyu shakes his head and wipes his tears away with a sniff, "It's okay, I'll get over him soon."

The older smiles and caresses his back, "And do you think you'll be able to welcome someone into your life again?"

Little Beomgyu sighs and shrugs, "I don't know honestly," He looks up the ceiling and closes his eyes, "After being betrayed and cheated on? I don't think I can ever trust anyone again."

Someone's trust is one of the most precious and beautiful things anyone can ever give to you—there's thing feeling rising up your chest ; bliss? relief? both. It feels nice to know that someone trusts you. Yet, loosing someone's trust is one of the most painful and regretting thing to ever happen to you.

Imagine telling someone to trust you, but ending up breaking it. You'd be lucky if they still trusted you even after breaking it, but when you're on the downfall side, then I suppose you can now regret what you have done to lose their trust.

A broken trust will be hard to rebuild, believe me.

"What do you think about Yeonjun?"

Beomgyu widens his eyes as he quirks a brow, "Why'd you ask?"

Soobin shrugs, "Just asking."

The younger one nods as he averts his gaze away from Soobin and stares again on the window, "You might think I'm crazy if I'll tell you, honestly."

A chuckle escapes from Soobin's well-shaped lips, he leans down on the metal backrest of the clinic bed, "Everything in this world is crazy. It's just that some of it is normal for us, while it's bizarre for everyone else."

Beomgyu smiles and nods cutely, "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

He pushes his big round glasses back, letting the comforting scent of newly bloomed flower in April flash back—the way Yeonjun's oh so beautiful scent brought warmth and comfort to his body ; as if he was safe and not alone.

"Yeonjun-Hyung's scent is, somehow, my comfort now."

scent.