34.

t h i r t y - f o u r

Trigger Warning: Violence

Lia huffed and puffed, her heels were starting to hurt. She doesn't even know why she chose to wear this kind of shoes, but it looked good with the blue gown she's wearing, so she had no other choice but to let her self give in the beautiful but painful shoes. Felt like thorns were stabbing her feet.

She looks at her phone again, "Ugh! Where is that giant?" She mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, loud roaring from a motorcycle went echoing inside her ears. She looks at her right, and saw a bunny in a black power cruiser. The girl wanted to laugh, but at the same time, she admitted to herself, he looks so handsome even with that bunny outfit.

Composing herself once the boy finally reached her, she flashes out an annoying smile, "It's about time you showed up," She rolled her eyes.

Soobin smiled, showing off his adorable dimples that Lia could never get enough of, "Wear this and hop on."

As told, Lia wore the helmet and slowly hops in on the motorcycle. Holding her gown up to prevent it from getting dirty, she flinched when Soobin took her free hand and wrapped it around his waist. With her whole cheeks tinted red, she pouts, "Let's go."

"Hang on, Cinder-lia," Soobin chuckled and starts the engine. Lia was about to bicker with him again, when the boy suddenly started driving. Bumping into his back, she held his waist tighter. She looks up at his shoulder, "Drive slower, you idiot! Are you trying to kill me or something?!"

"Why would I kill the person I like?" Soobin mumbled, eyes still focused on the road. Lia did not quite hear it, she felt at ease being around the boy's warmth, although she wouldn't admit that just yet.

They finally reached the party, loud disco music and neon lights were leaking through the open windows and doors of the building. Soobin hopped off first, then helped Lia to hop off. He heard her hissed in pain when she landed on her heels, but still gave him an assuring smile that she was fine.

Going in the building, the two were met with people dancing in their costume with a can of soft drink in their hands. Some wore Princess costumes like Lia, Avengers costume, and even animal costumes like what Soobin is wearing. Sharing a laugh, both looked at each other as the neon lights crept through their beautiful faces.

"So many Princesses here, but you're the most beautiful of them all," Soobin winked making Lia's heart skip a beat. She was used to it, but her poor little heart wasn't. She'd act like she doesn't like his pick up lines, but her body language says otherwise.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were sitting by the sofa with a can of soft drinks in their hands, "You look prettier than the actual Juliet," Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows and took a sip from his can of Sprite. "And you look more handsome that the actual Romeo," Said the little one with a giggle and then drinks from his can of coke.

"I feel kind of bad that they died in the ending though," Yeonjun pouts. After knowing that the little one loves that movie, the night after that day, he watched the movie and he ended up crying at 12 am. Soobin even questioned life on why they gave him a brother as hilarious as Yeonjun. He finished a whole tissue box, because of that one movie.

The little one nods with a small pout, his glistening doe eyes being hit by the neon lights as he looked at his boyfriend, "Me too, but at least they were together when they passed, I guess?"

"Yeah, I guess so too," Yeonjun chuckled and ruffled the little angel's crazily soft raven locks.

"I gotta go to the comfort room, be right back!" Beomgyu said and places his can of coke on top of the glass table. He walks his way towards the bathroom, careful not to bumped anyone on his way.