59.

f i f t y - n i n e

The movie will finally be premiered this very night. Honestly, Beomgyu didn't want to go and watch the first premiere night of the movie he was a big part of in the making. And so, he didn't come.

The moon's rays illuminated his dim room, his back laid flat on his bed, eyes fixated upon the white and dull ceiling above him. Silence enveloped the entire apartment he's living in, his family moved to another house they had here in Seoul, so he was left all alone here.

Besides, he won't be here for long anyways.

His phone had been ringing non-stop for the past hours, but he didn't bother to answer the persons calling him—he wasn't in the mood to talk right now, or in any other day close to this day. Beomgyu was feeling sentimental, nostalgic—whatever you call it. He needed a time on his own.

But, how come he's longing for someone? Someone he already set free, someone he can never run back to again—but why? 

Does he even need a reason to run back to him?

His phone finally stopped ringing after several more unanswered calls. Beomgyu heaved a sigh and rested his arm above his forehead, gently shutting his eyes as he purses his lips.

Suddenly, someone knocked on his front door. Beomgyu immediately sits up from his bed and confusedly looked at the door of his room. Ruffling his already messy gray locks, he hops off of his bed and walked out of his room then towards the front door.

Without second thoughts, he opened the door and his eyes instantly widened—in sync with his heart suddenly beating fast and his breathing suddenly stopped. He shuts the door again and leaned his back on it, he could still hear his heart's fast beating echoing around his ears.

"Yah, Beomgyu! Open this door!"

That voice.

It's only been days but how come he missed that voice this much? Pursing his lips together, he turned around to face the door once again and slowly twisted the door knob and pulled it open.

The little one flinched when Yeonjun suddenly pushed the door farther towards the wall so that it would open completely, and so that Beomgyu wouldn't be able to close it again. Gulping down the lump in his throat, Beomgyu spoke, "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious with what I'm wearing right now?" After hearing what the older had answered, Beomgyu looked at what he was wearing, and he was wearing a black suit. When realization hits him, he immediately took a hold of the door as an attempt to close it, but Yeonjun was quick to grab his hand and pull him closer.

"U-uh, what are you doing...?" Beomgyu mumbled while trying to retract his hand from the older one's tight grip.

However, instead of answering the little one's question, Yeonjun just pulled him back inside his apartment and towards his bedroom. Yeonjun made him sit on his bed, "Pick a suit or anything formal to wear and then we'll go watch the first premiere."

Arching a brow, Beomgyu stood up from his bed and crossed his arms over his chest, "And why would I? I'm not going, I'm not in the mood."

Yeonjun massaged his temples and glared at the younger one, this made Beomgyu inconspicuously flinched. Beomgyu thought he had won—or so he thought—but the older one suddenly grabbed him by his waist and gently pushed him on the wall. Yeonjun locked the little one with his hands pinned on either side of the little one's head, "I came all the way here to pick you up, stop being hard-headed and just dress up so we can go. We're late, for Pete's sake."