47.

f o r t y - s e v e n

It's been months since Beomgyu left. Throughout those months, the both of them didn't have any type of communication between them. No phone calls, no text messages, no video calls, no nothing. Yeonjun had been suffering ever since.

He misses the younger one's warmth, his little hands, those pair of hazel orbs, his laugh, his smile, his voice- everything. Yeonjun misses every single thing about the little one. Always having the eagerness to hug him and kiss him every minute of the day.

What  if he didn't go to that party?

What if they didn't break up?

What if Beomgyu told Yeonjun everything?

Would everything be okay right now? Will they still be together? Are they still happy and in love? What if...

However, no matter how many times Yeonjun will question everything, he knows for a fact that nothing will change. Everything had already happened in a short amount of time. They broke up, and Beomgyu left without saying good bye.

Graduation day had come, Yeonjun and the others already finished Senior High. Now, they're off to college.

"Yeonjun Oppa, come over here! We'll be taking our class picture!" Yuna shouted from afar while waving her hands at the yellow haired boy.

Taking his eyes off of his phone, Yeonjun smiled and nodded. Running towards the girl, he finally reaches her, "Let's go?"

Nodding as an answer, Yuna smile, "But wait! What were you staring at your phone earlier?" Asked the girl with a brow arched. Sighing because of this, Yeonjun showed her the Instagram post he's staring at a while ago before she called him.

 Sighing because of this, Yeonjun showed her the Instagram post he's staring at a while ago before she called him

After seeing the post, Yuna formed a small 'oh' as she nodded. Patting the older one's back, she gave him an assuring smile, "Don't worry, I know that everything will be okay soon. If he truly loves you, he'll return no matter what," The girl said which made Yeonjun gain hope a little.

Hoping that his Beomgyu will still come back to his arms.

Because no matter how long, no matter what happens ; he will always accept him again.

A few months ago, Yeonjun was able to find Beomgyu's Instagram account, but of course, he didn't have the bravery to follow him there. So, he made another account and used that to stalk the younger one's account almost every day. Can you blame him though? He misses him.

Turning off his phone, he wraps an arm around Yuna's neck and gave her a noogy, "Let's go take that picture with everyone now." 

As they made their way to the open field, they saw a lot of students who graduated today also taking pictures with their family, teachers, friends, and sections. Looking around the place, they saw Taehyun from a distant waving his hands. Upon seeing this, the two laughed and ran their way towards the place where all their classmates are at.