51.

f i f t y - o n e

(SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES : NO PROOFREADING)

"You're back."

Beomgyu felt like a gust of cold wind caressed his pale skin; sending shivers down his entire system. It's been a long time since he last saw him, and now, they've finally met yet again.

The older one chuckled and ran his slender fingers through his blue locks as he slowly lets go of the little one's wrist. Letting out a sigh, his pink lips formed a smile that curved together with his dazzling eyes. It felt peculiar, maybe because they hadn't seen each other for a long time after everything they've been through?

"How are you? How was London?" With his voice coming out as breathy, the older one rubbed the nape of his neck as he stares at the pretty boy standing in front of him, obviously feeling the awkwardness eating them alive.

"I... I'm fine. London was fine," Well, it wasn't technically a lie. Beomgyu did enjoy London despite leaving so many things in Korea. However, there were still little, or maybe deep, truths hidden behind those words he spilled. The bottled truth he still kept on denying for years.

"Ah," The older one nodded, "So... how are you and Yeonjun?"

By the mere mention of that beautiful name owned by someone he treasured so dearly; his heart already started to beat erratically within his chest. The weird feeling he hadn't felt for a long time suddenly went back, making him feel uneasy and unsure of what to do next. Even breathing seemed unknown the moment he heard that name. It was unexplainable, however, he loved that feeling.

"I-I don't know," The little one trailed off. Hanging his head low and fidgeted with his pretty slender fingers like a little child guilty for the mistake they did. "It's been... a long time since we last seen each other, and it wasn't really... good," Beomgyu sighed and smiled bitterly as he looked up the older one.

"Ah, I see. I heard about the news that you left from Yuta who got it from your friends, so I didn't really know that much. I'm sorry for asking," He apologized and patted the younger one's shoulder.

"Nah, it's fine. What are you doing here, by the way?" Queried the little one as he flashed out a smile, however, it didn't reach his eyes. Obviously, it wouldn't take a genius to realize that Beomgyu is sad. As if a sudden wave of nostalgia hit him hard like an ocean wave, roaring so loudly as it swallowed him whole and sank him deeper down the hollow blue ocean without mercy. And as he reached the ocean floor, he felt guilt rising up to his chest that prevented him from breathing.

"Oh, I'm here to pick Yuta up. He went to America and now he's coming back," There was a hint of excitement in his voice. Oh how much Beomgyu wanted to know if Yeonjun would also be here if they didn't have that fight.

Flashing out a smile, Beomgyu nodded, "That's great! Well, I'll be heading off now. I still have lots of work to do, I hope we can hang out some times."

The older nodded, "Of course. See you!"

"Bye, Jaehyun Hyung!"

With that, the little one grabbed his pastel blue suitcase, turned around, and started to walk away. As his green sneakers hit the cold floor with a soft thud, he looked down his phone. His ride finally arrived so he immediately walked inside the car and the cold breeze coming out of the A.C greeted him with ease. Sitting down, he told the driver where he's off to.

"To Seoul Homes please."

[a/n: hey, so idk any hotels or whatnot in sk, and i'm too lazy to search so i just came up with 'seoul homes' though idk if it exists but anyways ]