10.

t e n

It was Thursday and they were currently having English class with their teacher Mister Kim.

Beomgyu couldn't concentrate on the lessons, because Yeonjun kept on staring at him. It felt somehow awkward, but at the same time, he wasn't even complaining.

Yeonjun had his palm under his chin as he stares at the little one, observing every little feature he had. From his dark hair, his little ears, his thick brows matched with those long eyelashes, his cute nose, and pinkish lips. His round glasses just made him look extra small and well... cute.

"Mister Choi Yeonjun, are you even reading the poem found on the book?" Mister Kim, their English teacher, quirks a brow.

Yeonjun snaps back to reality and quickly focused his eyes on the book, "I'm sorry, Mister Kim."

Beomgyu flashes out his tiniest smile as he glances over the older one beside him, he looked cute while squinting his eyes as he leans forward to read the poem closer. Yeonjun grimaced, "This poem is cringe," The older mumbles.

"As I felt his hands going through me,
and his fingers lingering on my palm ;
It felt as if the wind blew peacefully,
and the ocean waves inside me went calm.

The most chaotic and messed up part inside my body,
and my eyes filled with tears making a whole ocean ;
Yet the moment he touched me, my chaotic part felt worthy,
and my tears runs dry as he flashed out that smile brighter than the sun.

He made me feel at ease and protected,
that I wasn't lonely and wanted ;
This person made me feel contented,
that he'd still be here at sunrise and sunset."

Mister Kim clutches his heart dramatically as he raises his book in the air, feeling each word on the poem, he looks at everyone as if he was daydreaming and touched by the emotions poured out in the poem itself.

"Oh, Mister Kim is so adorable~"

"I know right!"

Soobin looks over at his seat mate and smiles, showing off his adorable dimples, "The poem's pretty, isn't it?"

The dark haired girl nods, not even sparing Soobin a glance.

"But you're prettier."

The girl scoffs and turns to look at Soobin, "Lame."

Soobin pouts, "Oh come on, Lia. Did I at least make your scarlet heart flutter? Hmm?" The boy blinks twice as he flashes out a cheeky smile.

Lia glares at him and shakes her head, "The day my heart will flutter is when the boy complimenting me is not you."

Soobin scoffs and leans down on his chair, "You're boring."

"Now, can anyone tell me what they have understood about the poem?" Mister Kim searches the room for a student who wants to answer—but no one was raising their hand.

Mister Kim pouts, "Oh come on! It's a love poem , how come none of you understood it?"

Taehyun raises his hand earning a smile from his teacher, "Oh yes, Taehyun!"

"Well, as to what I understood, it's a poem about someone making you feel like you're not lonely and that, that person will always protect you and sees the best in you," Taehyun answered, the class was automatically filled with oh's and cooing.

"Ah Taehyun, does it remind you of little Beomgyu?~" A student teasingly asks.

Beomgyu looks down on his lap and Taehyun stutters, "W-what...?"