25.

t w e n t y - f i v e

Morning came, the sun had already greeted its good morning, but it was still surrounded by dark clouds ready to pour out more and more droplets of rain and thunders.

The loud sound of rain drops made its way to Yeonjun's ears, waking him up from his slumber. He lets out a groan and was about to move when he heard the little one's soft snoring.

Beomgyu laid flat on his back with his head facing sideways, the back of his hands laying down on bed next to his delicately looking sleeping face.

Yeonjun smiles and stares at the little one's side profile, "Even when you're sleeping, you look so pretty."

A groan escapes Beomgyu's lips, he turns around and wraps his hands around the older's waist, "Jjuni..."

"Hmm?" Yeonjun hums and brushes the strands of hair that were covering the little one's oh so adorable face.

"It's so c-cold... Gyu feels so cold..."

With his brows furrowed, he placed the palm of his hand on Beomgyu's forehead. His eyes grew wider as his adrenaline takes over him, "Fuck, you're so hot—I mean your temperature is hot! I-I mean, oh shit what am I even saying?"

Beomgyu hums, "Language, darling."

The yellow haired boy choked on air, because of what the younger had said. He internally panics, trying his very best to calm himself down or else he might just—

"Jjuni, I'm freezing..."

Oh right, he's sick. Gotta take care of that first. We can't have our little baby freeze now, can't we?

Yeonjun removes Beomgyu's hand from wrapping around his waist and hops out of the bed. He carried the little one in a bridal style, then laid him back down again on the bed to fix his position. Yeonjun tucks him with a blanket, "Wait here. I'll be right back, baby."

In a hurry, he went down the stairs with a loud thud when he runs down the stairs. Yeonjun grabs a small purple bucket and a clean towel, after pouring in water, he quickly runs back upstairs—careful not to spill the water.

He lays the bucket down on the floor and kisses the little one's forehead before gently placing the wet towel on Beomgyu's forehead to lower his body temperature.

From the wooden drawer, he grabs out a thermometers to check our little one's temperature. A sigh of relief escapes his pink lips, "It's just a mild fever," He whispers as he looks at the thermometer that says 38 degrees celsius.

"Yeonjunni-hyungie~" Called the little one with his eyes still closed.

Yeonjun sits beside him with a small smile, "Yes, baby?"

Beomgyu pouts and slowly opens his eyes, "Can we bake cookies, Jjuni?" He says with his soft little voice and innocent eyes.

"Cookies? All of a sudden?" Yeonjun chuckles, his eyes locked on the little one's adorable face that had a shade of pink spreading across his face.