33.

t h i r t y - t h r e e

4:00 pm.

Yeonjun looks at himself in front of the full length mirror, he wore vintage colored knee breeches and a ruffled poet shirt. His yellow hair brushed up revealing his forehead, and those light boots around his foot. Taking in how the clothes looked at himself, he couldn't believe how good he really looked. A real life Romeo, I may say?

Chuckling to himself, he unlocked his phone when he heard it ringed, GYU calling...

He quickly answers it and places the phone over his ear, "Gyu? Are you ready?"

Little squeaks could be heard from the other side of the phone call,  "Jjuni! Yes, I am!"

A small laugh escaped Yeonjun's pink lips, "Alright, me and Soobin will be right there."

Ending the call, Soobin came rushing in Yeonjun's bedroom. Literally, he was wearing a bunny outfit. It looked cute though, he was even holding a real carrot in his right hand.

"Woah bro', I didn't know you'd really wear a bunny outfit!" Laughing yet again, Yeonjun almost lost balance because of laughing too much. His dazzling eyes even formed a crescent shape.

A pout made its way to Soobin's pretty pink lips, "Yah! At least I'm cute and pure, unlike you!"

Yeonjun's brows furrowed, "And what do you mean by that, giant bunny?!"

"What if I don't say it, My handsome Romeo? " Soobin raises his brows up and down in a mimicking tone.

Rolling his brown orbs, Yeonjun lands his hands on his hips and glares at his scarily tall younger brother, "Ugh. Sometimes, I wish that I could hit you with a brick."

Soobin sticks his tongue out in a playful manner, "But you can't, wuss."

Both males chuckled until the younger of the two felt his phone vibrate from his costume's pocket. He grabs it and saw the caller I.D registered on the screen, My World calling...

Smiling because of this, he answered the call, "Hello, beautiful."

"Ew, shut up. Where are you? I'm waiting outside my house, and my heels are starting to hurt," The pretty girl from the other side of the call hissed and groaned as if she was in pain. Soobin chuckled because of this, he looks at his brother who had an amused smile written all over his plump lips.

"On my way, Princess. Just hang on your glass slipper, bunny's coming to save you!" Soobin said in a super hero like tone, he ends the phone call and squealed like a little kid in front of his brother.

Grabbing his black helmet on top of the cabinet beside him, he salutes at his older brother, "Good bye, brother. I'll be saving my damsel in distress right now," Turning around to leave, he waves his brother farewell.

"Yah! You're suppose to accompany me to pick Gyu up! Ugh," He sighs in disbelief when his brother just ignored what he said. A loud sound of a roaring motorcycle made its way to his ears, he looks out of the window and saw Soobin waving at him with a smile.

"Good luck!" He shouts and leaves.

After one final smile of disbelief, he grabs his motorcycle's keys and walks out of their house, locking the doors right after. Loud motorcycle roars echoed through the neighborhood as Yeonjun makes his way to his baby's house.

Finally, he reaches the little one's house and knocks on the door. Beomgyu's father opened the door, his height towering over Yeonjun. The yellow boy suddenly gulps, flashing out an awkward laugh, "H-hi, Mister Choi. Is Beomgyu ready?"

"Yes," The old man says in a cold tone, typical way of how a father acts towards his kid's boyfriend.

A little figure peeks out from his father's broad shoulders, those glistening doe eyes staring directly at Yeonjun with an innocent smile, "Jjuni, you're here!" He slides through the open side beside his father on the door and gave his boyfriend a warm embrace with a little squeal.

Breaking away from the hug, he looks at his little boyfriend ; an all white outfit, he even wore little angel wings. His hair brushed up just like Yeonjun, so his forehead would show. There were even glitters under his beautiful eyes.

One word, beautiful.

Yeonjun held in every ounce of him to stop himself from kissing the little one in front of his dad or else he might get a whack on the face.

"Dad, we're going now!" Beomgyu says after a little giggle escapes his pink lips. 

The little one skips his way towards his boyfriend's motorcycle, Yeonjun was about to approach Beomgyu when he felt a large hand grip his shoulder from behind.

"Take care of him," Said the little one's father, his dark voice the complete opposite of his son's.

Gulping down the nervousness he felt tangle up his throat, he nods, "Y-yes sir!"

"Dad!" Both males turns their attention towards Beomgyu who was pouting whilst resting his hands over his hips sassily.

"Don't scare him!" With his brows knitted, Beomgyu frowns.

"I'm not," Mister Choi says and gave his son a warm smile. He turns his head yet again to face Yeonjun, dark orbs stabbing through his soul, "I trust you, boy."

"Y-yes Mister Choi!"

The old man flashes out a smile and taps the boy's shoulder, "Good."

When Beomgyu's father finally left, he lets go of the breath he didn't he was holding in. He walks towards his little baby, and smiles at him. Putting on Beomgyu's helmet for him, "Let's go, baby."

"Yes, Jjuni!"

scent.

everyone look, look, lookie!! i got my certificate of recognition and completion (junior high) the day before yesterday, and also my medal !! ahh i'm so happy~