23.

t w e n t y - t h r e e 

"I like you too, since the very first day I had laid my eyes on you."

Beomgyu stood frozen on his position, he felt heat crawling up his cheeks to the tips of his ears—he felt confused again... really confused.

"W-what...?"

He couldn't quite process what Yeonjun said in his little mind, it felt unreal? impossible? confusing? All of those.

"I said, I like you. More than you could ever know, Gyu."

Beomgyu mentally gasps, but I thought he likes Yuna, was I wrong? Oh god.

Yeonjun grabbed his wrist and gently pulled the little one upstairs, "Come on, you're soaking wet, let's change your clothes."

With the bathroom mirror, Beomgyu looks at himself. He had Yeonjun's clothes on his hands. He brought them up to his nose and sniffs the familiar scent we always craved for, "It smells like Jjuni..."

He takes his big round glasses off and placed them inside the small cabinet beside the mirror.

He slides the clothes down his body after taking off his wet clothes and puts them inside the basket. The little one walks out of the bathroom, he widens his arms, "It's kind of... big?" He blushes and holds onto the hem of the white over sized tee.

Yeonjun stared at him ; he never knew seeing his little Beomgyu in an over sized white tee, and shorts would be a sight he'd always wanted to see everyday for the rest of his life.

"I-it's okay, you look really cute," Yeonjun mentally curses himself for stuttering, but he still flashes out a warm smile.

"I-I guess..." Beomgyu looks everywhere, at anything, except for Yeonjun's eyes. He couldn't stand looking at him for so long, now that he finally realized his feelings, it feels like everything he does is uneasy.

It was still raining pretty hard outside, the droplets of rain were even accompanied by the sounds of loud thunder roars.

Yeonjun looks out the window, "It looks like the rain won't calm down anytime soon," His eyes lands on the little one who was obviously looking nervous, "You should stay here for the night."

Beomgyu flinches at what Yeonjun had said. Surely, staying with the person he just confessed to and apparently that person likes him too would be so hard to handle, especially now that it was only the two of them inside that big house while it was raining outside.

"O-okay..."

Beomgyu was about to walk passed Yeonjun when the older one grabbed him by the waist and throws both of them on the double bed with Yeonjun being on top of the little one.

The position felt awkward for Beomgyu ; the older's hand encircled around his wrist—pinning him on the bed, Yeonjun's one knee resting in between his legs, and their faces only inches apart from each other. He could feel his warm breath touching his skin, it sent shivers down his spine.

"J-jjuni..."

"Beomgyu," The little one doesn't know why, but hearing Yeonjun say his name with that deep and husky voice made his poor little heart beat erratically.

He felt suffocated.

Beomgyu purses his lips when Yeonjun slowly intertwined their fingers, he felt like his heart was about to give in, the small proximity between him and the older one was too much for him.

"Soobin told me that you like my scent."

The little one looks at him with his eyes widened in shock ; he felt embarrassed. He just wanted to disappear right here, right now. Pronto!

"I... I..." For once in his life, Beomgyu wants to choke someone.

"Why do you like it, hmm?" Yeonjun asks, gently brushing off the strands of the younger one's black hair that was covering his dazzling brown eyes.

Beomgyu averts his gaze from Yeonjun, the action made him want to scream so loudly, "B-because... you smell nice... and comforting," He mumbles, a small pouting forming on his pink lips.

"Hmm?"

"A-and... I want you to..."

Yeonjun leans down to Beomgyu's ear making the little one flinch, "Tell me, baby."

Beomgyu really felt like exploding right now, he was already breathing in and out heavily and fast.

"I-I want you to..."

Yeonjun looks at him and that's when they made eye contact yet again. The older's melting stares made Beomgyu flipped.

"Run your hands all over under my clothes, until I'll have the same scent as you."

scent.