57.

f i f t y - s e v e n

( thank you so much for all your supports! and sorry for any errors, no proofreading )

Warm twilight reached for the orange sky as the birds flew close to the soft clouds dusted around the ocean-like sky. The sun already began to set down the hollow ocean, and the blue waves created a tranquil scene for the people who were passing by after a long day at school or work.

Everything looked absolutely mesmerizing, it was one of the most breathtaking scene of the day. The feeling that just overflows your chest while staring at the sunset was pleasing.

Leaning down the backrest of his seat, Beomgyu stared out the glass window. The orange rays were touching his pale skin as he gently closed his eyes. He was inside a café, it was quiet, everything seemed peaceful right now.  

The sweet scent of coffee welcomed him when his coffee finally arrived, he smiled and quickly took a sip of it before leaning down the backrest of his seat again—satisfied.

"Oh, didn't expect to meet you here."

Hearing this, Beomgyu immediately averted his gaze from the glass window and met gazes with a blue-haired boy standing in front of him. Beomgyu felt like a cat got his tongue, he couldn't form a sentence—he just looked at Yeonjun with wide eyes.

"Can I sit here?" Yeonjun pointed the empty seat in front of the little one. Beomgyu held his cup of coffee with his two hands before nodding, "Sure..." He answered with a small voice.

Yeonjun flashed out a smile and quickly sat on the empty seat, he leaned closer to the wooden table and rested his hands on top of it, "It feels good to stare at the city during sunset, right?" The older one asked while staring at the little one, his voice coming out soft—like a pillow Beomgyu hugs in his sleep.

The little one nodded as he smiled, "You're right. It's almost evening now," Beomgyu said while looking out the glass wall, his fingers tapping the cup of coffee.

They didn't even notice that it was already, indeed, evening because they were too focused on staring at the beautiful view; Beomgyu staring outside the glass wall—admiring the hollow sky, and Yeonjun staring at the gray-haired boy sitting across him.

Yeonjun looked at his phone and realized that it was already forty minutes to seven, "Gyu..." He called out as he looked at the little one.

Beomgyu only hummed as a response, eyes still admiring the dark sky.

"Do you want to have a night walk with me?"

Beomgyu looked at the older one with a brow arched, "Night walk?"

"Yes," Yeonjun nodded with a small smile. The little one thought about it for a few seconds, the thought of being with Yeonjun all night excited him for some reason—and there is absolutely no way he's going to reject the offer since he, himself, loves night walks.

"Sure!" The little one chirped.