32.

t h i r t y - t w o

Trigger Warning: Violence, harassment, & bullying.
I do not acknowledge nor glorify the things mentioned.

The day before the costume party, Beomgyu was walking down the halls while reading a book, when suddenly the door beside him opens and someone pulled him in.

It was the door heading to the rooftop, Jaehyun was practically dragging the little one upstairs.

"J-jaehyun-hyung, let go of me!" The little one said as he tried to pull away from the other's grip, even dropping his book on one of the staircases, yet he wasn't strong enough to even make the other one budge.

"Shut up or else I'll kick you down the stairs," The other glared at him, making the little one shrink and turn into the coward he always thought he was.

He hated being a coward.

To Beomgyu's dismay, they reached the rooftop. No one else was around, but them—making the little one grew more scared and nervous at what the hell this guy was planning to do to him.

"So, is it true?"

Beomgyu looks at him, brows knitted together in confusion, "What is?"

Heaving an irritated sigh, he buries both of his hands deep inside his pockets, "That you and that lemon head are now dating? Is it fucking true?" Said the older one, aiming in sharp dagger with his charcoal colored eyes.

Arching a brow, Beomgyu runs his hand through his black locks and landing his hand on his hip, "What? Why are you even asking that?"

This was enough to trigger the other's complete annoyance, he grabs the little one's wrist and tugged him closer to his chest. His warm breath hitting the little one's soft skin, his breath felt like fire crawling up his skin—like a bull gone mad over a red flag. "Just answer it, for Pete's sake!"

Beomgyu flinched, "It's true! We're dating!"

Deafening silence enveloped them, even the sound of the warm wind fell silent. Beomgyu could feel Jaehyun's intense stare stabbing through his soul, he averts his gaze from the other boy while biting his lower lip. Why is he even asking that? The little one felt confused yet again, looking back at the older one. 

He was about to speak again, but the moment he opened his mouth, he felt Jaehyun's lips on his.

It didn't take long for Beomgyu to process what was happening, he pushes the older one away by his chest and slaps him in a full 180 degrees, sending the other to face his side. Jaehyun's chest rising and falling heavily, as the sound of his breath echoed through the little one's ears.

"You're insane! I have a boyfriend, Jaehyun. Stop doing this kind of things, it's not funny!" The little one felt warm tears roll down his tender cheeks, leaving out traces of tears down his neck. He snapped so much that his tears were not because of pain or fear, but of pure madness. He was so mad that he ended up crying.

Being angry then end up crying feels like shit.

A scoff escapes Jaehyun's lips, he look at the little one with his jaw clenching, "Who cares? He's gonna break up with you anyways just like what that Taehyun did to you," He says, finishing his sentence with a smirk.

Beomgyu shook his head, "N-no! He wouldn't!"

"Really now? That's what you said too when I told you Taehyun's going to leave you, and I was right. Come on, no one's gonna stay with you. Even that lemon head won't," Jaehyun says, taking a step closer to the little one—a hand shoved inside his blazer's pocket, dark eyes sending shivers down Beomgyu's spine.