26.

t w e n t y - s i x

After Beomgyu took a shower and texted his mom that he'll be staying with Yeonjun today until the rain stops, he wore one of Yeonjun's shirts again—still making it look extra big on him.

He wore shorts and a pink over sized tee, which made him look extra adorable.

Whilst running down the stairs, the little one calls for Yeonjun, "Jjuni, Jjuni, Jjuni~"

A laugh could be heard from the living room, Yeonjun lowers the television's volume down and stands up from the black leathered couch.

"Baby, baby, baby~" He calls and widens his arms, letting the little one jump over onto his warm embrace.

Beomgyu wraps his hands around Yeonjun's neck, and his legs around the older one's waist ; he loved being carried around like this.

"You really like being carried like this, don't you?" Yeonjun laughs.

"It's fun being carried like this. In this way, I won't let you slip away!" The little one crosses his feet around the older's waist so he wouldn't be able to 'slip away' from him.

How adorable.

Seeing the little one like this made Yeonjun melt ; Beomgyu was really shy and anti-social when he first met him, but now? Oh boy, he sees a whole different little Choi Beomgyu. He was actually really sweet, clingy, and cute. Really really cute.

Making Yeonjun fall more madly, deeply, and sincerely in love with him.

"You smell really nice, Jjuni~" Said the little one, a giggle following right after. He ruffles the older one's yellow hair with his one hand, "What perfume do you use?"

Yeonjun shrugs and walks to the kitchen, placing Beomgyu on top of the kitchen counter then standing in between his legs, "Want me to run your hands all over under your clothes again, baby?" The older laughs, earning a flustered look from the little one.

"Yah, you're making fun of me, aren't you?"

"Believe me, that line will forever be iconic."

Beomgyu slaps his shoulders in a playful way before pouting, "You're really mean."

Cute, the older thought. He wraps his hands around Beomgyu's small waist and pulled him closer if that was even possible, "Can I kiss you, again?"

A deep shade of a gradient color of red and pink painted itself on Beomgyu's cheeks to the tips of his little ears, "Why do you keep asking that question?"

"I don't know. Must have asked it a lot in my past life?" Yeonjun chuckled and held the younger's chin, slowly closing the gap in between their lips.

Droplets of rain falling loudly on the grassy ground were the witness of how Yeonjun and Beomgyu kissed so passionately on the kitchen counter. Beomgyu's hands holding onto the sleeves of Yeonjun's black tee, while the older's hands were holdin onto Beomgyu's fair thighs. Their heads tilting from side to side to gain more access and make the kiss deeper than it already is.

Yeonjun's hands started to crawl under Beomgyu's shirt making the little one flinch a little. The older's lips slides down to Beomgyu's jaw, "I..."

To his neck, "Love."

Down to his collar, earning a small moan from the black haired boy, "Everything."

Back to his lips, "About."

Lastly, to his forehead, "My Gyu."

The little one giggles as he nods, "I love everything about my Jjuni, too."

A kissed was shared once again, their lips in a perfect sync. Yeonjun parts for a while to say, "Your eyes are so beautiful," Then kissed the little one once again.

"Your cheeks are soft," Beomgyu says in between the kiss, earning a smile from the other one.

"You're so tiny," Said the older one and kissed the other's cheeks, "You're tall," Beomgyu lets out a chuckle and kissed the other's soft pinkish lips.

"Seriously?" They both laughed.

After a minute of kissing while sharing compliments to each other, they finally stopped as they stared at each other with a tiny smile plastered on their pink and plump lips.

The stars shining so brightly inside their brown orbs, that whenever they look at each other, those stars come together to form a beautiful and stunning constellation.

Alluring.

Beauteous.

Pulchritudinous.

No words can describe how spectacular that constellation is, each other's gaze were the mere definition of how beautiful it was, and both of them are the only ones who could view such stunning stars in the other's eyes.

"Gyu."

Beomgyu suddenly gulped, "W-what is it, Jjuni?"

"Thank you for existing."

The younger one tilts his head, "Why are you thanking me about existing again?"

"Because I really am. You deserve to hear those words at least ten times a day."

Yeonjun kissed the little one yet again, "I love you..." He says in between the kiss, that came out much of a whisper, but still loud enough for the little one to hear and send his heart in a beating mess once again.

"I love you too," Beomgyu says after pulling away from the kiss.

"Let's bake now, shall we?" Yeonjun carries the little one down the counter and intertwined their fingers.

Beomgyu nods excitedly, "Yes!"

Yet before they could take a step forward, Beomgyu asks another question with those innocent glimmering eyes, "By the way, where's Soobin-Hyung?"

"In his friend's house, still. He couldn't go home, because of the heavy rain," Yeonjun answers then pinches the younger's nose, "Just like you."

Beomgyu giggles and pinched the older's nose as well, "Well, I'm happy it rained, because I'm stuck inside this house... with you."

scent.

[ a/n ] : we all deserve some fluffiness for now.