o n e

Jeon Ryuji an ordinary school girl, who lives by herself though her parents are always outside the country.

It's an ordinary monday morning, Ryuji was walking to go to her school,
hands on her jacket's pocket, while the cold breeze hits her soft skin.

It's always quiet around her neighborhood, she get used to the quiet sound of her neighborhood.

She doesn't have much friends in her neighborhood which means she's alone, well basically always alone that her parents can't even come and visit her and have some quality time.

Aside from that, she's the opposite when she's in school, she's happy and always have a smile plastered in her face.

Ryuji walked inside the school gates, showing a smile to her long time best friends, Miyeon and Seowoo.

"Ryuji!" Miyeon, who's waving her hand, Ryuji then run towards them.

"Here's the good-looking and doesn't even look innocent people." Seowoo said looking at the gate.

Ryujin and Miyeon averted there eyes at the gate and saw the six guys whose also looking at them, well at Ryuji for exactly.

Miyeon and Seowoo looked at Ryuji whose still focusing on the six guys.

"They look innocent though." Ryuji said looking at her friends who didn't say anything.

"Let's just change the topic." Seowoo said and started a new topic, the three were focused on chitchatting that they didn't know that the six guys walked passed them.

"Donghyuck please accept this."

"Jaemin please be mine!"

"Jeno!"

"They're literally popular though." Miyeon said averting her gaze at the six boys at afar.

"They're probably just thirsty for them, look at them being desperate to have the boys." Ryuji said looking at them.

Donghyuck then averted his gaze at Ryuji, whose looking directly at his eyes, Donghyuck then give her a smile which made the girl look at him confused.

Ryuji, Miyeon and Seowoo decided to go to their classroom before the bell rang.

Walking passed by the six guys whose now had escaped the thirsty girls.

"Jaemin." Ryuji said to the guy whose back facing her.

The light blue haired guy then faced her, same as the other five guys, he hummed as a response.

"You're blocking the way." Ryuji said looking at him directly at his eyes, Jaemin then moved to the side and Ryuji walked on with her friends at her sides.

"Man she have beautiful eyes."

"We didn't asked for you opinion though." Renjun said to the boy whose now staring at him blankly.

Donghyuck on the other hand secretly followed Ryuji to the classroom.

Donghyuck hate the fact that they didn't much talk to each other, but he knows that the time will come for that.

Seating to his seat, he averted his gaze to someone whose smiling and laughing, thoughts clouded his head.

"Hey where's Haechan hyung?" The youngest asked, who notice that his hyung was gone.

"Eh he can take care of himself besides he's-" "Chenle were at school!" Jaemin being their mother, covered his mouth.