f o u r

Ryuji was sleeping peacefully when someone barge in into the room she was at, waking her up.

"Noona!" Chenle shout, "Bitch I'm sleeping." Anger can be heared into her tone, "I don't care." Chenle said walking happily to her.

"Wake up, you'll be trained in 3 hours, oh yeah I brought you your lunch, by the way it's 1pm now."

"Thanks for the food I guess." Ryuji said to the young boy whose now smiling at her, "Your welcome noona." Chenle said, walking to the door.

Well Ryuji whose hungry, ate the food Chenle gave her.

Chenle look innocent, why would he be here working or something in this gang, Ryuji thought to herself while munching the food.

"I'm so full gosh." Ryuji said finishing the food Chenle gave her, she put the try at the side, letting her head rest at the wall.

The sound of the door opening made Ryuji look at the person at the door.

"Did you eat well, honey?" Ryuji already know whose that person despite hearing the word 'honey' from his mouth.

"Just shut your damn mouth." Ryuji said to the boy whose now standing infront of her, Donghyuck then showed some keys to her, shaking it slightly.

"Be thankful I'm letting you out of this dark room, starting today you'll live here with us, you'll be also having your own room, rest for now and don't think about escaping or you'll be possibly dead by then or you want the other gangs to kill you."

Donghyuck was now unlocking the chain that was on Ryuji's hands, Donghyuck then stand up, same as Ryuji whose now standing, Donghyuck then held her wrist and walked out of the room.

The two of them were basically at the third floor, the two of them went to the second floor, they walked at a door, a black painted door.

"Here's your room, at your right side is Jaemin's room and at your left side is nothing." Donghyuck said, "I can see that I'm not blind." The girl said.

"Now go take a bath, change clothes and have plenty of rest, you have a training today." Donghyuck said, opening the door for the girl.

Ryuji walked to the room, referring Donghyuck to carefully closed the door for her not to be startled.

She walked straight to the closet and saw clothes, freshly neat clothes, and also the undergarments.

Where the hell did they get some girl clothes, well let's just say that they planned to get clothes for Ryuji before they captured her.

Ryuji get a towel and walked to the bedroom's bathroom, taking off the clothes she wear, turning it on, cold water run along through her skin.

After a while, Ryuji stepped outside the bathroom, the towel was wrapped aroung her small figure.

When a person barged into her room.
"Na Jaemin!!!" She shout that can be heard through the whole house.

"I-I'm sorry." He said and awkwardly closing the door.

Donghyuck who heard the girl's scream immediately ran to her bedroom, seeing the others and Jaemin whose looking a tomato.

"Yah Na Jaemin what happend?" He asked the boy whose still red and spacing out.

"E-eh I'm fine j-just don't go into her r-room first." He said walking down the stairs leaving them dumbfounded.

"Yah Jae tell us first what you saw." Renjun said to the boy whose lifelessly waking down.

"I barged in her room not knowing she just finished showering and I-i saw her only the t-towel wrapped around her body."

Jaemin said straight forward, which made the guys shocked at what they heard from his mouth, averting his gaze to the boy whose now glaring at him.

Tension quickly arose between them, while the boy was still glaring at Jaemin.

Burning flames can be seen at his eyes.

✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —