t h i r t y - s i x

Note; Play "Hello Bitches" by CL or "Wonderland" by Ateez (in a slowed version)
• Happy reading!!

As all of the men in got7 had their attention to Ryuji's mother, Jaemin sneaking cut the rope tied into Ryuji's wrist

As the rope fall down the cold road, she quietly dragged Jaemin at the back, indicating the plan.

She punched the side of Yugyeom, grunting, all other six men turn around.

"Shit!" As Mark (Tuan) got hold of a gun and start shooting, "We lose track of them that's why he manage to cut the rope idiots." Jaebum shout, as Jaemin got a hold of Ryuji's hand and pulled her as the bullet pass by.

Getting the signal to fight, the Dream run at each of got7s' members and mind their business.

"I hate the guts of your sister." Ryuji said as she held Mark's (Tuan) neck and stab him, as tiny droplets of blood flow down.
"You'll pay for this!" Mark shout as he groaned in pain. "You'll all pay for what you did, we'll get you someday, at the time you never knew that we'll showed up."

"Tsk, I'm the one and only Ryuji, a littl monster bubs."

As Ryuji pointed a gun and shot him at his stomach, as no men were gathering her, she looked at Donghyuck, who wad also looking at her and spread his arms wide and with that she run up to him.

Wrapping her arms around him as she inhaled his scent. "Are you sure you're Ryuji?" Donghyuck pulled away and asked, scanning her from head to toe.

"Bitch."
She mumbled as she walked away while Donghyuck giggled cutely.

She greet her parents with a hug.

"You've become much more like your mother-" "Almost, you're almost there hun." Her mother said, cutting her husband's words.

As they were spending their family quality time.

Jaebum got a grip of Jaemin and holding a knife close to his throat.
"Look who we have here!" Jaebum shout, getting the attention of all of them.

Ryuji scoffed and shout, walking slowly. "Let go of him!" Then come with us."

Donghyuck who was trailing behind her, glaring at the older boy. Ryuji scoffed at the statement given by Jaebum.

She looked at Jaemin who's fighting him off but Jaebum was more stronger then him.

"Give Jaemin first to me." Ryuji said as she step forward and reach her arms. Jaebum looked at her in disbelief. "Get on the car."

"Give me my fucking brother first!"

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Well.....