f o r t y - f o u r

"Me? You guys are the ones who decided to follow." Jaemin said as he defended his self.

"Now, answer the question." Jaemin said as he wiggle his brows at his sister.

"Can you turn around for a second, all of you." Ryuji asked them as they looked at her in full confusion.
"Just turn around." She said now in a annoyed tone.

Once they all turn around her looked back at Donghyuck as she placed her lips on his.

Donghyuck widen his eyes but didn't waste any second to kiss her back.
She pulled back and chuckled.

"Please help my virgin eyes." Jisung said as he hide in the crook of Chenle's neck, as he laughed the hell out right in the ears of Jisung.

Jisung flinched and smacked Chenle's shoulders while hissing, "That hurt you know."
"You don't have to tell me Jisung."

"I take that a yes then."
"Isn't it obvious?"

Donghyuck glared at the girl who is now his 'girlfriend.'

"So what happen?" Jeno asked, "She's mine." Donghyuck said proudly as Jeno gave him a thumbs up and chit chat with Renjun.

"When's the wedding."
"That's too early."

"I'll give you two some space, enjoy." Renjun said as he grabbed each of the dreamies' ears and walked off.

"Ouch, I have to speak to my sister, hey, ouch! Let go."

Renjun took the grip out of his ear as Jaemin composed himself before walking to his sister and hugging her.

"I'm so happy for you hm, run to me if he hurt you hm? My baby is all grown up." Jaemin said as her hugged her like a plushie.

"Take good care of this girl hm, or else I would barge in your room and eat all of your store food their." Jaemin said as Donghyuck laughed at him.

"I will." Donghyuck said as he held out his hand for Ryuji to grab, she willingly place hers in his as he dragged her to him slowly.

"Ah love." Jaemin said as he smiled once more at the couple and walked away.

Donghyuck looked at Ryuji with loving eyes at he closed the gap of them.
Placing once again his lips at hers as they share a lovingly moment with each others' presence.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

The End.

oH wow,
now for all the lovely people who read this and for supporting it (this is my first time writin' a mafia au, as you can see but i hope you guys enjoyed it), thank you and

oH wow, now for all the lovely people who read this and for supporting it (this is my first time writin' a mafia au, as you can see but i hope you guys enjoyed it), thank you and

Signing off,
"Quiet Down"

Signing off, "Quiet Down"