t w e n t y - o n e

"No." Ryuji said and shook her head, "Really-"
"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure, we're not a thing." She said and the others nodded.

"You two look like a couple though." Jeno said and munched his food, "Uh no." Ryuji said and laughed.

They all walked to their classroom and sat on each of their chairs, when Seowoo and Miyeon came dashing infront of her.

"So what's about the picture?
"Are you two together?"

"Okay stop, the picture? I don't know, and we're not together." Ryuji said but the two of them pouted.

"Wanna come? We're going to hang out!" Miyeon said, Ryuji looked at Jaemin who was nearest to her.

He shook his head and mouthed a 'sorry' but Ryuji nodded in which she understand why.

"I can't come, I'm sorry." She said "That's fine, don't worry." Seowoo said and smiled at her.

" Seowoo said and smiled at her

School ended fast. All of them hop on their car and went to their house but at to their surprise a car was parked, it was not their car nor 127's car.

They all hop out of their car and went in, but the door was slightly open.

Donghyuck opened the door carefully.
Renjun grab the nearest thing he could get. A baseball bat at the side of the door.

Donghyuck who turned his head side way to look if anyone was their but to his luck.

He crashed into a guy's back.

Oh Great.

"I'm sorry." The guy said and reach his hands to help Donghyuck.

"I'm fine." He said and stood up while the guy awkwardly shoved his hands away.

"I-um hello-"

"Jungkook!"

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —